What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
make that 4, please.

Done, armedoldhippy.
Fore!..damned old slice
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20171125 172635
    20171125 172635
    97.6 KB · Views: 20

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have to make a promise to not buy coffee everyday at dunkins. It's too expensive. I'm on a bad 2-a-day bender...medium hot blueberry with cream and sugar. $2.50 a pop. It adds up. I just have to stop cold turkey. I will really miss it

imiubu

I have certainly done some really stupid things in the 60+ yrs. I've been on this big blue ball. Those done in younger yrs., the greatest portion, thereof I'll chalk up to ignorance or defiance.
Tonight, opening my pressure cooker too early is among the top ranking "I know better!" stupid things I've done. I stood there for a quick second then stripped my top off and ran to the bath tub to run cold water on my arms and chest. Oh boy, this is gonna get worse before it gets better. Nothing except dumb luck has saved my eyes and face. The inside of my elbows and forearms are going to blister for sure. I have a very high tolerance for pain and I am now in a fair amount. Probably won't sleep all to well tonight.
I've got a shit ton of trimming to do before hitting the hay but need to clean chicken goo in my kitchen first, sigh.

Such a Fuckin' dumb ass, smh.
Thank goodness for medibles :)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The inside of my elbows and forearms are going to blister for sure. I have a very high tolerance for pain and I am now in a fair amount. Probably won't sleep all to well tonight.

Holy shit imi! pain you can deal with....keep an eye on them burns so nothing ends up infected. Good vibes on a speedy recovery

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Priorities Doober! Dope or dunkins. The decisions we make.

I have to make a promise to not buy coffee everyday at dunkins. It's too expensive. I'm on a bad 2-a-day bender...medium hot blueberry with cream and sugar. $2.50 a pop. It adds up. I just have to stop cold turkey. I will really miss it

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I talked to my bro the other day and he was saying he bought a sex doll, just the torso. He got rid of it for some reason and he said he disolved it in acid out in the desert. Would've just found a dumpster.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey weezard! I think he partially disolved the sex doll then buried it. He's afraid someone will dig it up. He's a cool dude though.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey armedoldhippy! He didn't want to get busted by his family...he was embarrassed. He said he had a Fleshlight with teeth. He finds wierd stuff man

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I made a New years Resolution on Christmas Eve, and I've stuck to it ever since then...

"Not to read anything in, or even visit the "Speakers Corner" forum ever again"...

it's been almost 3 weeks now and i feel so much better already..

My mind is finally starting to unclog itself and get back to my old hippie self....