What's new

JLP's Ultimate Moonshine F2

G

only 1 pic but figured i should share it, not too bad for some free seeds :D

thanks JLP , you're the man.

THC

G

Awesome lookin bud Cesar

I loved my UM fro JLP, the funky dank undertones from the Blue Moonshine is killer. Fuzzy bluish/purple buds and killer yeild.

Tex

G

smoke's ok, nothing TOO outstanding, but definatly nothing to scoff at. I'm just not a huge fan of blue stuff. someone else might say differently.

THC

ZagNut

THCAESAR said:
smoke's ok, nothing TOO outstanding

THC

Hey now..... ;)

That pheno had the most purple, the others weren't as good IMO. Pretty smooth smoke. I'm glad Caesar took a pic, i'm too lazy for that kind of thing. Nice photo skills though, I guess you gotta be good at SOMETHING! :sasmokin:

JLP

Veteran
Right on THC.

That does look good,nice pic.I've grown a few of the F2 and there is some variation.Some are better than others.

JLP

ZagNut

sackoweed said:
thCaesar
Howz it thanx for sharing that pic.. Looks nice.. hows the high besides smooth smoke..
And the smell whats it like..? peace..

Caesar gave me these beans to try and i love em. The purple pheno in the pic is my fav, some of the others didn't turn out like that one did.

The high pretty light and mellow IMO, but i'm not a very good judge. The smell is a bit sour, with a little sweet mixed in. Caesar doesnt smoke cigs like me, so he can prolly give a better report.