What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nirvanna hawaii x skunk 1

here is my set up i got 2 3x3 flood tables im flowering with 2 1000k watt hps i think i got 8 or 9 hawaii x skunk 1 from nirvanna im got a scrog net over them im useing advanced nutes i burned them up a little the first week of flowering due to my ppm wond wasnt working right but they r well on there way now they r at day 24 of flowering and if all goes well come october ill have some good smoke iv grown this strain out b4 and it is a big yeilder this is the first time iv grown them hydro last time i grew this strain out i did them in promix and 1 plant i grew yeilded me over 4 oz so i cant wait to see how she does in my tables so far they seem to like it sorry my pic r crap but so is my cam hope u like

G

Sounds like it must be good as your growing in your in your new table. Sure would like a smoke report when finished.

yep it is pretty good out of all the nirvanna strains iv done like white rhino,bluemystic,aroura,and bubble gum all my friends seemed to like the hawaiixskunk1 it was there favorite i also liked it to it grew real fat bud it was the best yeilding out of all by far ill keep u all updated i hope to have a new cam by the time there done so i can take good pic of the bud thanks for stoping in

well its day 59 and i ran into some root rot along the way they seem to be picking back up and packing on the bud but i got a bunch of yellow and dryed up leaves on them but the buds r still looking good ill post some more pic as soon as i find my camera

Latest posts

Latest posts