What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough outdoors till the end

G

this plant is a cut from a mother that my buddy keeps. its a yr and half or better old. was one of the first SC plants that i grew with the SB taste and aroma. shes sativa dom in high.

grown at 7100 ft, finishes 2/3rd week of oct. nice colors at finish.

CBF

G

CBF, your right on time. I got a couple of clones of SC vegin right now. And I'm near ready to flower. I hope to see your buds comming up real soon. Keep me updated on this.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plant ... really doing great at the higher elevation.

CBF- that one looks great, i like more of a sativa plant and the best part is it's some Cough. I'd like to grow a couple clones out but havent found any yet. Good Luck, Thanks ..........Herb

G

heres some shots of her this weekend. nice rhubard stalks, magenta colorin through out. will color lots more as the season ends. leaf will go a dark purp/magenta color.

she was topped as a cut, and has turned into a nice bush with two main branches.

shes a tasty treat, you can see if ya look close the trics startin to come on. most all the SC plants are very frosty.

CBF

G

Very Nice CBF, that is going to make a beautiful bush of bud! :lurk:

Ms.G :rasta:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
CBF said:
shes a tasty treat, you can see if ya look close the trics startin to come on. most all the SC plants are very frosty.

CBF

That is a understatement !!!Even the huge fan leaves are completely covered in tric's on my SC .Beautifull tree CBF :wave: :friends: :wink: .

G

Just Awesome CBF like always. Glad you found the right plant. Still got my SBC Fem's to grow out and i can't wait. Your going to have some sweet tasting buds here shortly.
Take care

G

Teresa said:
That is a understatement !!!Even the huge fan leaves are completely covered in tric's on my SC .Beautifull tree CBF :wave: :friends: :wink: .

haha, didnt wanna overstate the plants produce,lol.

if ya can teresa id sure like to see a pic of your plant. happy to hear that ya have one finishin up for ya. lmk if theres anything else I can do for you.

GDW........hey bro, its been some time, wonderin if those SC beans might be what i sent from the original stock I started with. think I have six beans of it left, lol. kinda holdin um maybe go back to um later. id like to take what i have goin and go back to the HT cut here soon.

thanks all for checkin in

CBF

G

No, i lost those plant to the cops. Don't have any of those beans left. The ones i got were the first batch of Dutch Passion Fems. Let's hope they turn out with the Strawberry smell and taste. All is getting better and should be back soon. You take care and i'll be keeping an eye out.
Later

G

looks like a healthy tuft of plant there mang! Looks like she'll provide quite nicely with all that sun she's been soakin up.

get r done!

THC

G

errrr.......damn cops, had a interest in what you might have found GDW. havent done DPs, but from whayt ive seen and heard they produce the SB aroma, somewhat varied like F2s would be. like what im growin id guess, lol.

THC how ya been, that NH plant is lookin killer bro. THOHaze is somethin after some cure. actually has a berry/fruitloops kinda taste and aroma goin. easy head, with good long lastin effect. to much smoke and your a idiot:D

heres some shots of a SC nug, 3/4 months in a cure, im puffin up right now, with a cup of coffeeeeee, lol

strawberry aroma, with a earthen sweetness taste. head poppin, little bit of the shakes, lol

CBF

Last edited:
G

High CBF. Nice plants and buds. I was just curious if you noticed a higher thc content from growing at that high of an elevation. Or if the buds seemed more potent. Ive read a few places that elevation has an effect on potency and just wondering if you noticed any dif. THanx. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

^^^ really wouldnt know, as ive only grown here. a buddy here in the rockies thinks the altitude finishes plants faster. other than that i havent done any lowland grows:D

should compare plants with my buddy on the cali coast. see what diff there is in potentcy and finish times. thanks for the idea, always good to have somethin to follow durin a grow:yes:

CBF

I think the elevation lends itself to getting you off better rather than affecting the plant potency. I know when I moved back to the mtns years ago both pot and beer hit me much harder than they did down below.
CBF, as always, beautiful plant. Its always a treat to see what you have going.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave:

1483Feb07388-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07389-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07391-thumb.JPG

1483Mar05626-thumb.JPG

1483Mar05684-thumb.JPG

1483Mar22748-thumb.JPG

G

thank you teresa, thats a nice indoor bush, lots of branchin goin on. hope she turns out well and smokes great

CBF

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
maybe it is getting More UV from be planted at a higher elevation.. would equal more resin production... Nice shit there man.. i am always impressed by your stuff.. Keep up the great work buddy... we need to get together one day and just talk shop.. .Keep It Green and STay Safe.. HE