What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hello fellow IC Brothers and Sisters!:wave:

I have put together today as i made some headstash for myself.... a picturementary of my method i picked up frome membes around here and from OG............

got it as detailed as possible and made it as easy as possible w/ highest grade hash! :joint:

1. The Supplies..............

1. 91% iso is what i used but can use as low as 70%.........rest of % is water and takes longer to dry.........

2. Two(2 mason jars) one w/ cap, and other w/ just the ring.......

3. a coffee filter or two..........

4. a cheapy electric range top..........(got mine at wal-mart for bout $7)..... although......... you can just place alcohol thc mix on plate and just let air dry naturally......... may take a day or may take two?

5. small pot w/ water about 1-2" deep.........

6. bud grinder schissors........

7. bud, trimmings!

:edit:

8. you will need a dish/plate to evaporate the thc Iso mixture......... something that will hold liquid preferably glass but anything head resistant and scrape resistant will do! :edit:

first off............ prepared my 2nd mason jar..... placed coffee filter over the opening and pladed the ring w/ out lid and screwed hand tight

chopped a fresh! freshly shoped branch from my kkstrawberry cough plant that has been suffering from mites...........
was bout few grams of dried bud if it were dry........bout 5-6.......

placed in 1st jar and pourd bout 3/4 cup of 91% iso and placed top........ shake for bout twenty seconds! no more! or else the end hash will end up runny and lower grade smoke.......... verry messy!

7557jar_1.JPG

then poured the acohol thc mixture after 20 seconds of massive mixing onto 2nd mason jar w/ coffee filter...........

7557strain_2.JPG

here is what the infused ISO Alcohol looks like:D

7557the_goods.JPG

7557golden_lime_4.JPG

Prepare your hot plate and your water.........

7557the_method_5.JPG

now you will need a dish........ glass preferred or ceramic............ something that will hold liquid but is really smooth to scrape off of....

I used a regular dinner plate.............

7557the_plate_6.JPG

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Time to pour your ISO solution!

7557pour_7.JPG

Then..........after about 15 mins.......... smoke a bowl or something.............

this is what you end up w/!.........

7557evaporated_9.JPG

7557the_goods_10.JPG

7557the_sands_6.JPG

now........ time to scrape the dish/plate! some scraper blades frome the hardware store are great! usually found near paint removal stuff............

i prefer to wait till the dish/plate is cools down but is still a lil warm to scrape it............ it allows the hash that has remained to be softer and easyer to scrape...........

7557scrape_12.JPG

7557scrape_11.JPG

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
7557done_13.JPG

7557resin_13.JPG

:D :rasta: :headbange :bongsmi:

7557stash_14.JPG

a closer look into the stash!

7557coseup_15.JPG

llllllllllllllllllllllllll

Now.................. all that is left is to Enjoy! :bongsmi:

7557enjoy_12.JPG

hope this helps anybody w/ scraps/extras that don't know what to do w/ em!

I have made hash w/ the stems of nugs i smoke........... i put em in a shot glass......... and when it gets full........... I repeat the process!:joint:

everybody take care! and happy blazing! :rasta: :smoweed:

peace!

mm

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hóla MexiMafia!!!

Thanks for this tutorial :yes: I am definitely going give it a try!

One thing, could you please take better pictures of those glassjars and explain how you prepare them, ok? English isnt my native language, but I think I understand and speak it quite well, but still...

How´s the quality of that finished black oil/hash? Is it better than drysift?

Thank you for finding the time to explain more accurate for this dum finish sativahead!

What do you think, I have done some drysift from my Nevilles Haze & Original Haze x SK#1 trim & fluffynugs, but I have saved the bud/trim dust which still contains some resin. Would it beneficial to make this ISO from those?

EDIT: So, first you need to put cannamaterial in a jar, then pour ISO about 1/4 of coffee cup and close the cap and shake it for 20 seconds? I have heard that you shouldnt shake it ruff, but gently to get better product, I have also heard about 5 second shake to make quality product, but 20 seconds and rough?

Then, you pour cannaISOmix into second jar which has two coffee filters. After the mix has filtered throught filters you place it on dinner plate into cooker/ovenplate (dont know the word, but could you use your oven/cooker plate), but I dont get what/where you need water for? After this you warm it with mellow warm so long that the iso starts evapolarate?

After this, just scrape it :D?

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Herbalistic said:
Hóla MexiMafia!!!

Thanks for this tutorial :yes: I am definitely going give it a try!

One thing, could you please take better pictures of those glassjars and explain how you prepare them, ok? English isnt my native language, but I think I understand and speak it quite well, but still...

How´s the quality of that finished black oil/hash? Is it better than drysift?

Thank you for finding the time to explain more accurate for this dum finish sativahead!

What do you think, I have done some drysift from my Nevilles Haze & Original Haze x SK#1 trim & fluffynugs, but I have saved the bud/trim dust which still contains some resin. Would it beneficial to make this ISO from those?

EDIT: So, first you need to put cannamaterial in a jar, then pour ISO about 1/4 of coffee cup and close the cap and shake it for 20 seconds? I have heard that you shouldnt shake it ruff, but gently to get better product, I have also heard about 5 second shake to make quality product, but 20 seconds and rough?

Then, you pour cannaISOmix into second jar which has two coffee filters. After the mix has filtered throught filters you place it on dinner plate into cooker/ovenplate (dont know the word, but could you use your oven/cooker plate), but I dont get what/where you need water for? After this you warm it with mellow warm so long that the iso starts evapolarate?

After this, just scrape it :D?

hola herbalistic:wave:

....... well the jars are regular mason jars......... but you can use any glass jars you want............

the first one where you put your cut up trim into needs a lid to be shaken.......

the second....... i use the ring of the lid to hold the paper filter(s)......

in this pic you can see the ring that belongs to the jar to the right of the alcohol bottle
7557golden_lime_4.JPG

i use it to hold the filter(s) accross the top...... but you can also use a rubber band or even a string or them green ties to hold them filters on!

here's the filter and the ring......... should have took a top pic.......
7557strain_2.JPG

now.......... the amound of alcohol you use is up to how much trimm you are using........... since i'm using a couple g's....... i just need bout 1/2 - 3/4 cup of alcohol........... want to get the trimm wet but enough alcohol that you can shake the hell outta it..........

water............. i don't use water......... probly got confused........ was explaining the differences between 91% and 70% alcohol........... w/ 70% contains more water 30% compared to 9% in 91.......... 91% dries quicker, its more alcohol........... tried it in 70% before but took nearly 2 hours to dry! don't use no water though.......... just alcohol and trimm........ and let dry.........

the quality is superb! this stuff feels like candy....... its not goey like it looks in the pic....... but you have to brake it and it looks like black glass....... when you light it......... it bubbles and melts into your bud!........:yummy: gotta take a pic of that too!

hope this helps bro!

peace!

mm

mR.THC

Wats up MexicanMafia just wanted to say thanks I saw this thread last nite, and thought to myself I could do that. So I went to an arab gas station n got sum coffe filters n got to work on sum old trim. I'd just liked this method because all you really need is the trim I alraedy had all the supplies handy at the tilt, I mean I dont got bubblebags, butane, or even a silkscreen but I still managed to make a head stash in like 30 minutes if even that. Thanks for info MM
-mR.THC

flexo

I've got to try this method. seems to easy and very fast...... doesnt look like you need alot of trim to make some good looking hash.

I think what confused Herbalistic is the double boiler method you used to evaporate the ISO on the dish.

did you use two coffee filters to strain it?

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Shmike said:
Sweet thread MM, hope you don't mind me droppin' a few of my old QWISO pics in here.:wave:

hey brother!:wave: long time no see! nice to see you!

sweet pics bro!:yummy::yes:

love the dish you use bro!

double boiler!......... yes! gotta boil a lil water and place plate/dish ontop........... forgot............. hehe................

thanks everybody!

peace!

mm

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you for clarifying MM :yes: And yes, I got confused of that double boiler technique / the word: double boiler, like I said English isnt my native language, so I try to make "target questions" when I feel confused..

I am going to give this method a try inside a week I think!!!

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mexicanmafia nice and easy for a stoned person to follow. I havent tried this technique before... :yes:

Do you need to do this outside or well ventilated so you dont burn your eyebrows?

What size jar would your recommend for a half ounce of weed?

Cheers

:smoweed:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
great pics JayKush!:yummy::joint:

SilverSurferOG- I would recomend 1quart mason jars........... enough alcohol for the bud/trimmings to be verry well saturated and easaly mixed and splashed around....... but not too much that the bud/trimm is floating............. then give it a hellofa mix for 20 secs and pour onto filterd jar.......... try to get as less material into straining filter........

Peace!:joint:
7557new_bong.JPG

mm

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crap!!!

I made some beut hash and it is nice and black and malleable... only problem is my ISO has been tainted with some horrible smelling antibacterial shit. My hashish smells like air freshener and i sure aint smoking any!

Nevermind. Just need to track down some pure alcohol... not so easy on Oz

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
SilverSurfer_OG said:
Crap!!!

I made some beut hash and it is nice and black and malleable... only problem is my ISO has been tainted with some horrible smelling antibacterial shit. My hashish smells like air freshener and i sure aint smoking any!

Nevermind. Just need to track down some pure alcohol... not so easy on Oz

you didnt use the green iso did ya??

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah its in a green bottle... its the only kind i have found so far. Should have read the label more carefully :bashhead:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
SilverSurfer OG-.......... any pharmacie's near by? they should have some there.... that grren stuff is like a wintermint smell or something?

good luck bro!

peace!

mm

Siddartha

I'm gonna try this today, hopefully. Is qwiso made with regs any good? It's better than regs, right? I'm getting some practice first so I don't ruin good buds :-D.

Latest posts

Latest posts