Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Growers Who Grew Away From the Desire to Use Cannabis

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Growers Who Grew Away From the Desire to Use Cannabis Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2018, 09:47 PM #1
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Growers Who Grew Away From the Desire to Use Cannabis

Do you know people who used to be gung ho about growing cannabis? All jazzed about the idea, until they grew a few crops of dysfunctional cannabis strains? Folks who complain how cannabis messed up their life?

Though I feel sorry for them, I really haven't come up with a way to introduce 'functional' cannabis strains to people like this.

Thoughts?
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 02-17-2018, 10:25 PM #2
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
i've never met that type... thank god

i keep my circle pretty tight and i enjoy the company of people who puff tuff and love wht they do....
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:21 AM #3
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
Nonsense.
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 12:43 AM #4
Arkansux

Arkansux will become famous soon enoughArkansux will become famous soon enoughArkansux will become famous soon enough
Can you please explain what a dysfunctional cannabis strain is?
When i read ur post what came to mind is someone who thought they were gonna make money growing, had a few bad runs and ended up broke.
Arkansux is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:44 AM #5
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
I know a couple sitting on several years harvest. They barely touch it. I tried what they grew and it's low quality, dysfunctional cannabis. I can tell the concept of 'functional' cannabis is completely foreign to them.

Meh, whatever. I'm glad I get to enjoy tasty canna which fixes my issues and doesn't make me stupid. lol

Old 02-18-2018, 12:50 AM #6
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I do know of forum members who grew tired of reading the forums because of low quality posts, however...

dank.Frank

Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled self-justifications catering to the morally ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

30 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:04 AM #7
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I know a couple sitting on several years harvest. They barely touch it. I tried what they grew and it's low quality, dysfunctional cannabis. I can tell the concept of 'functional' cannabis is completely foreign to them.

Meh, whatever. I'm glad I get to enjoy tasty canna which fixes my issues and doesn't make me stupid. lol
Sounds more like they have brown thumbs, it's not the cannabis that's dysfunctional.

But yeah, I know plenty of people who just can't seem to keep any plants alive or just barely. Pretty much why big agriculture and GMO plants are taking over farming, too many city boys.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:10 AM #8
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansux View Post
Can you please explain what a dysfunctional cannabis strain is?
When i read ur post what came to mind is someone who thought they were gonna make money growing, had a few bad runs and ended up broke.
You know, memory issues, logic short circuit, stoned. Dysfunctional, anything which reduces mental functionality.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:58 AM #9
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
You know, memory issues, logic short circuit, stoned. Dysfunctional, anything which reduces mental functionality.
what you call dysfunctional cannabis is what I call functional cannabis.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 08:44 AM #10
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
what you call dysfunctional cannabis is what I call functional cannabis.
So, you have no experience with what I'm talking about. Considering how non-functional most cannabis strains can be I'm not surprised.

When was the last time you used cannabis and noticed a memory improvement? And no, I don't mean improved ability to forget a dysfunctional life. lol

Functional: As in able to function normally or at an elevated level of competency.