What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from the looks of that first picture, you are getting ready for a steak out.

hey Gano thanks for stopping by:)

the crop is busting out beast mode ...they survived a heavy windy gusty day yesterday ...it's scary watching them bend all the way over sideways then bounce back up , but they took it like champs ..the zip ties help keep the branches from splitting off the plants ...i've been cleaning out the interiors of growth so all the energy goes to the exterior of the plants,, they are due for a foliar application of Regalia (my next chore) new pics ASAP

peace

U

useless.gardens

all that hard work gonna pay off no doubt. very dedicated. all the bug treatments are smart. bushes looking very sexy. props to you & your efforts my man.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those plants are looking very nice, keep up the good work.

-Funk

all that hard work gonna pay off no doubt. very dedicated. all the bug treatments are smart. bushes looking very sexy. props to you & your efforts my man.

~ take a peek ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep killing it Crash!!

"It all rolls into one
And nothing comes for free
There's nothing you can hold
For very long
And when you hear that song
Come crying like the wind
It seems like all this life
Was just a dream
Stella Blue"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dust off those rusty strings just one more time...

Make em shine man!

Those ladies are the picture of health!

It looks like you aren't the only one throwing down!!

You're going to be a happy daddy at the end of this tunnel... keep it up brother!!!

U

useless.gardens

im around this year :) last year, well, did 10 months in the clink for my passion. the gg4 x c99 beans i was growing out looked great too. stoked for you this season plus im getting to watch it all. love the photo updates. looking killer. small part of my drama is on the way to getting fixed. got $105k for the damage to my home from the insurance company. its not a brag, the cops did that much damage to my house. plus lost my beloved cats & all my stuff when the pigs left the door off my home. should be back in a new house in a new state by november (ish). can wait to grow some of my own ! just last week, cause they dont do shit for you in jail, had surgery on the tumor in my face. things are looking up! still laid up & wishing i had that wax you sent. getting stronger every day though. my court case = winner. my appellate attorney is stoked with all our new data. your outdoor looks great. my life gonna get better. im on a roll today. love your pets for me. and ill be seeing you sometime soon live & direct. looking forward to having some lunch, shooting the shit, and smoking some loud !!! your summer is inspiring. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

the way it used to be ^^^ it shall be again !

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Looking real good star!

I've been using 3/8 inch re-bar for stakes for 5 years...
They're heavy, but they last forever...I take an angle grinder with cutoff wheel to the lumberyard when I buy new ones...
Re-bar is 20 feet long, I cut three of them from each stick..
Leave them stashed near the grow all year round, it's easy to hide them..

Also I use velcro strips cut about 6 inches long to wrap around a branch and a stake... they last for years also...

Been a good summer so far, other than the fact that it's been hot as hell!

Haven't seen you around the fishstick thread lately...Glad to see you're doing well and keeping busy!
Here's a pic of the hideout from a couple days ago...

Attachments

• july 22.... hideout.jpg
    july 22.... hideout.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 9

onavelzy

Veteran
im around this year :) last year, well, did 10 months in the clink for my passion. the gg4 x c99 beans i was growing out looked great too. stoked for you this season plus im getting to watch it all. love the photo updates. looking killer. small part of my drama is on the way to getting fixed. got $105k for the damage to my home from the insurance company. its not a brag, the cops did that much damage to my house. plus lost my beloved cats & all my stuff when the pigs left the door off my home. should be back in a new house in a new state by november (ish). can wait to grow some of my own ! just last week, cause they dont do shit for you in jail, had surgery on the tumor in my face. things are looking up! still laid up & wishing i had that wax you sent. getting stronger every day though. my court case = winner. my appellate attorney is stoked with all our new data. your outdoor looks great. my life gonna get better. im on a roll today. love your pets for me. and ill be seeing you sometime soon live & direct. looking forward to having some lunch, shooting the shit, and smoking some loud !!! your summer is inspiring. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Image

Wow, Useless, sorry to hear you had that happen. Especially in this era when so many are able to do what you did in the wide open, completely legally. So unjust that some have that freedom and others go to jail for the same thing. Sounds like you're coming back with a good head on things. Best to you and welcome back.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
guys i really appreciate the support ... it helps !

guys i really appreciate the support ... it helps !

Dust off those rusty strings just one more time...

Make em shine man!

Those ladies are the picture of health!

It looks like you aren't the only one throwing down!!

You're going to be a happy daddy at the end of this tunnel... keep it up brother!!!

Lookin proper star

View Image

Looking real good star!

I've been using 3/8 inch re-bar for stakes for 5 years...
They're heavy, but they last forever...I take an angle grinder with cutoff wheel to the lumberyard when I buy new ones...
Re-bar is 20 feet long, I cut three of them from each stick..
Leave them stashed near the grow all year round, it's easy to hide them..

Also I use velcro strips cut about 6 inches long to wrap around a branch and a stake... they last for years also...

Been a good summer so far, other than the fact that it's been hot as hell!

Haven't seen you around the fishstick thread lately...Glad to see you're doing well and keeping busy!
Here's a pic of the hideout from a couple days ago...

Wow, Useless, sorry to hear you had that happen. Especially in this era when so many are able to do what you did in the wide open, completely legally. So unjust that some have that freedom and others go to jail for the same thing. Sounds like you're coming back with a good head on things. Best to you and welcome back.

i need to rant a bit to let off some steam for personal sanity ...last year after the outdoor grow season >>> i went back indoors for 6 more consecutive months of growing and it nearly drove me completely batty... i'm already feeling the stress this season and with still many months to go ...I'm in deep & there is no turning back & there is no saying "no" to keeping up with the constant chores that need to be done ... the crop is beasting out and my next project (needs to be done NOW) is getting them all supported for the flowering to come ... i need these tight & i'm not completely sure the materials i have on hand are going to be strong enough to do the job i have in mind ... i'm not sure if i should individually stake the branches, or set up a net and let the branches grow thru for support?? ...in a perfect world all the bottom main stalks need to be solidly staked from 3 angles and then either netted or tied up ...this is what's on my mind and i'll feel better when it's done ...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Damn inspiring star. Not many so dedicated to gorilla grows. Seems often it’s just plant water once a month whether they need it or not lol and cross the fingers.
You are putting in that real work. Hope to see it reward you properly.

U

useless.gardens

use the bamboo to create a cage around the plants. sink 4 corners. connect corners with bamboo supports. then throw an X with two piece of bamboo across the square. that's 10 pieces of bamboo per plant though & you went ape shit and created a (imo) huge outdoor garden. you could just sink 4 corners & throw in an X using 6 pieces to complete the task. maybe grab some 1x3x8 (ferring strips) from your home store and sink 3 (or 4) around each bush. instead of netting over the top go around the ferring strips to make walls of netting & use the bamboo on the inside to stake up the bushes. im wondering if other farmers think it wise to top everything now. personally, if this was my project at the same stage, i would.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
use the bamboo to create a cage around the plants. sink 4 corners. connect corners with bamboo supports. then throw an X with two piece of bamboo across the square. that's 10 pieces of bamboo per plant though & you went ape shit and created a (imo) huge outdoor garden. you could just sink 4 corners & throw in an X using 6 pieces to complete the task. maybe grab some 1x3x8 (ferring strips) from your home store and sink 3 (or 4) around each bush. instead of netting over the top go around the ferring strips to make walls of netting & use the bamboo on the inside to stake up the bushes. im wondering if other farmers think it wise to top everything now. personally, if this was my project at the same stage, i would.

I've done almost exactly that. Except I took some 8' metal green plastic coated stakes, stood on a 6' ladder and drove them into the ground. 4 per plant. Then took and wrapped green trellis netting around the plants, from the ground to the top of the plant. Doing this, the branches have nowhere to go. Yeah they might fall/sag/lean. But the trellis catches them and holds them up.