What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Dreams

maimunji

Hi. After some time here, inspired from members and friends I finally decide to make my own place to share what I do. And to be interesting my thread at the beginning I will finish my current grow here, currently at week 8 flowering. This will be my journey to find few keepers to make some f2 for myself and to make few crosses between my favorite plants. I want to thanks to all good people's here for their knowledge and help. Respect.
After writing this I think everybody know how bad is my English but hope nobody care.

Tommorow I will pop this seed.
6 Goji og
2 josh D
2 Black triangle

Sweet dreams to all :tiphat:
picture.php

maimunji

Ok here is little pre history for my current grow.
I popped 6 bodhi sunshine daydream. Looking for 50/50 males and females to make f2. One seed tap root died so I finish with 5 plants. After veg 4 seeds turn males #2,#3,#4,#5. One of them #3 is very nice and I plan to use this plant to make f2.
Only one seed turn female # 1 and here is she. Currently at week 7 flowering. She is stable and will be used for mother plant.
Ssdd#1
picture.php

Along with ssdd I poped 6 fem. seeds from my friend TnT labs which is in test period.
I popped 3 blueberry headbang 3 king s1. One seed tap root dying so I finish with 2 female one of them start like runt with demormed leaves and slow growth but after some time start to look like normal plant.
Here is bhb3k runt.
picture.php

Other bhb3ks1 is spectacular plant and really shine.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Other 3 plants is Amherst Urcle Dog. Genetic of this plants is Amherst sour dog x Purple urcle x chem dd x blueberry headbang 3 king.
I can say this is best plants coming from feminized seeds I ever pop. Really nice.
Lets see how this plants will finish. Pics is from week 7 flowering.

Last edited:

maimunji

Ok 4/6 goji og above the ground. Will wait another 2. Josh d and Black triangle also sprout successfully. So for now 4 goji og, 2 black triangle and 2 josh d.

Last edited:

maimunji

Its not happening grow diaries maybe need to move this thread somewhere.
Anyway here is plants.
Goji og 4 plants 3 females and 1 male.
Josh d poped 2 one doesn't germ other is female.
Black triangle poped 2 one is male other doesn't want to grow don't know why but I never give up. If someone have ideas why can put it here. Will try to save plant and take clone. Its there on pics same age like others.
Have ssdd and bhb3ks1 clone in tent also.
picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good all around but I particularly like how that SSDD came out.

Sometime's ya just get a runt. Try a lighter feed?

packerfan79

Veteran
Hopefully the black triangle takes off for u . I have been runni g black triangle for a couple years. Deffinately some fire in them.

maimunji

Looks good all around but I particularly like how that SSDD came out.

Sometime's ya just get a runt. Try a lighter feed?

No runt its my mistake. Every time I water she starve to the point of dead and loose leaves. Same feeding like others 1.0 e.c. not much roots at all. Can be overwatering or overfeeding she was in solo cup before. Will try less feed. Thanks for advice.
Happy to know you like Ssdd my friend. She yeild 5 oz from 1 gallon pot.
Here is more pics at harvest and some dry nugs.
Hope clone turn even better.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Forgot to post my setup.
Im new to indoor grow. Grow with this setup just for 3 years and have few successful harvest.
I have a lots experience outdoor around 10 years of growing oudoor currently stop. I experienced and fight almous every issues that can exist and attack cannabis. So diffenetly not noob when we talk about plague.
Not much space here just single 4x4 for veg and flower and small space for keeping clones.
Here is my setup
Tent:4x4 hydrolab grow tent.
Light: blockbuster air cooled hood, lumatek ballast. Bulb is 600 w osram nav t super for flower.
600 w mh sunmaster 7200 k for veg.
Air: td silent 150/580 mh3, rhino carbon filter 900 mh3.
I currently grow in coco without run off whole grow.