What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Thread of WONDERMENT

The Pheonix

Hello and welcome to.......

The Thread of WONDERMENT

my names Phe and i've been around a little while, here and there....

i've not been firing on all cylinders and have became increasingly unhappy with the performance of my main room and need a bit of pressure to kick start myself back where i wanna be.

Enter...... The Thread of WONDERMENT

Here i plan to put myself under enough pressure to perform and i've made a few changes to my grow armory to help me along the way

This bad girl will start slow but i'm sure i can get back into 5th gear and maybe one day see 6th

i miss my motivation and drive and i'd like to see it return asap..

picture.php

come join me for a little ride :tiphat:

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

To find that what you seek you must first look deep into The Thread of Wonderment

To find that what you seek you must first look deep into The Thread of Wonderment

choooooo chooooo

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

Last edited:
I know your feelings on losing motivation over time, I have been there. Only just re- discovered my own mojo and love for growing my own good stuff to share with friends.

I will keep an eye on your progress in this thread

Cheers

The Pheonix

Thanks K1981

Thats the only reason i grow Bro.... let the good times roll

see you around :D

here's a couple of healthy ladies

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

We have got

Lee Roy
&
Pineapple Express

In the last posts pics

got a few different variety's going on and all of them are feeling the love it seems.

Peace Bro

Thanks for dropping in

Phe

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Whoo have fun with that Lee Roy. Have you grown it before? I like the buds (if even somewhat undersized) but the stems are a nightmare.

The Pheonix

Whoo have fun with that Lee Roy. Have you grown it before? I like the buds (if even somewhat undersized) but the stems are a nightmare.

no unfortunately not... i have never smoked nor grown her out... i'm stoked to have them looking like they do at the moment.

if you have any pics your welcome to throw them up

how was the taste for you? it all about flavor for me so if we have that with high resin content and a smooth smoke i'll be very happy :D

do you have any experience on the Rugburn OG ?

Peace Bro

Phe

The Pheonix

Thanks for dropping in bro

had to bin that purple one as it did'nt make the final hurdle.... but where one drops out there's more space for others to shine

Mother Earth resides inside these flowers

The Earthiest bud i've smelt and probably the smallest and hardest nugs i've grown

picture.php

Peace

Phe

J

jaded1

That no pineapple pheno looks damn frosty!What's the smell on her?

The Pheonix

its more Earthy Hashy like no lemon/muskyness or anything.... just Earthy Hash not a complicated smell at all and its so so sticky

Thanks for dropping in Bro :D

Peace

Phe

Edit- reminds me of the grapefruit oil wise