Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Hash Plant x Blockhead

Thread Title Search
Hash Plant x Blockhead Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2018, 04:39 AM #41
Shmavis

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Continued:

Happy Sunday!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:04 AM #42
Shmavis

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Day 56:

Smell is a subtle sweet fruitiness. There is a bit of grape smell in the background. Smells rather nice, nothing biting about it. Flowers are dense. Would like to see this plant multi-topped.

#2:

Trichs say she's got a while yet:

Will be nice if she's done in nine.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Shmavis is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:30 PM #43
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Shmavis!!My goodness you are rocking it! Plants look so healthy and glowing with goodness! Wonder if tgat Evil pheno returns only in the smoke ???Lol! As this girl looks like an Angel. Beautiful photos too! Thanks as always for sharing! Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:48 AM #44
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
Is this the evil pheno?

Blockhead F5 Freak Sativa pheno
https://*********.ca/seeds/Beanho/index.html#bc

Shmavis your pics are wonderfull
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 09:21 PM #45
Shmavis

Thanks guys!

I am happy with this girl’s performance. She has proven herself hardy; and cuts root quickly. But kind of missing how much she (likely) would’ve blown up with the additional 600w HPS I had been running alongside this panel. I only popped half the pack because this is a test run with no HID. I measured last night from the light to the top of this plant and it’s 37” with only 420w (actual draw). I think this girl would do much better if topped and opened up with some training and the light at a more optimal distance. It’s been interesting and quite a learning experience without HID.

If she smokes nicely I plant to run two cuts of her along with two cuts of WR x Pre-98 this summer to see how manageable the heat will be. I will top and train to get as even a canopy as possible while keeping the light as close as possible. It may even end up being done in my first ever attempt at a scrog. I think I would like to try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtween View Post
Is this the evil pheno?

Blockhead F5 Freak Sativa pheno
https://*********.ca/seeds/Beanho/index.html#bc

Shmavis your pics are wonderfull
Thanks for sharing that, sirtween. It’s been quite a while since I read Beanho’s descriptions for his Blockhead offerings. That must’ve been one of the other places I remembered reading about the evil pheno. Most interestingly though is the mention of the maternal side of Blockhead. I had thought it was an unknown. Thanks again!

Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2018, 06:04 AM #46
Shmavis

Day 65:

I trim fan leaves after chopping a plant. Then hang to dry. Since this plant was very leafy, I trimmed away the fans to see how well the light penetrated, and to see better her frame. Good rigidity to her branching - but then I didn't really pack enough weight on her to test. But seems like she could handle it.

Some pics:

Tomorrow I will harvest the seeds from the lower branch I pollinated.

I will check trichs as well. And get some pics up of what I find.

Great weekend to all!

Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 04:18 AM #47
Shmavis

A bit longer yet:

Took a couple buds to start drying to sample at this stage - day 66.

30 F2s:

Two of these normally would not have made the keeper pile. But 30 sounds better than 28 lol. When I pop them I will try the questionable ones first. I'm really interested to see what these might hold. And if #2 is even close to the effect I am looking for then I will pop some of these sometime this year — I have a feeling about the male I found. And this girl was no-fuss. Time will tell!

Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 02:51 AM #48
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
seeds look awesome mate.... very dark and round!

still got the clear trichs as well eh? wonder if you'll get any amber...
rexamus616 is online now Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 05:36 PM #49
Shmavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexamus616 View Post
seeds look awesome mate.... very dark and round!

still got the clear trichs as well eh? wonder if you'll get any amber...
Thanks brother!

I am very happy I went ahead and made them. I hadn’t planned on it but really couldn’t resist when I found that male.

After sampling the bud I took at day 66 for two nights in a row, I went and chopped her at day 71 without bothering to check trichs. So, as far as I know, no amber. But will check when trimming. Very pleased with what little sampling I have done. Really looking forward to experiencing the final flowers once dried and cured.

As of now it’s a pronounced body with a pulsing sensation and a spacey head that even has some trippiness to it. However each sampling was also done while drinking a finger and a half of bourbon...will be vaping some without the alcohol this afternoon to get a better idea of how it stands on its own.

I will pop some F2s in early fall. Eager to see more females from this line. And curious if I’ll find the uniformity I found in these five.

No HID might take a while to figure out. But it’s the way I am going to go. Would like to add another 200w (actual draw) COB lighting, but first need to work on establishing a baseline.

I’ll share some pics once trimmed and going into the jar for curing.

Great weekend to all!

Shmavis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:54 PM #50
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
nice work!

Thanks for sharin and showin how she grows.... looks incredible mate....
rexamus616 is online now Quote