Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2017, 06:10 AM #21
Green

Green is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really nice
Highly interested in the Panama X Honduras. Thanks for the report.

In the cradle of our past, I lay upon my back in a cave so shallow I could penetrate it only by squirming, not by crawling. There, by the dancing light of a resin torch, I drew upon wells and ceiling the creatures of the hunt and the souls of my people. How illuminating it is to peer backward through a perfect circle at that ancient struggle for the visible moment of the soul. All time vibrates to that call: "Here I am!" With a mind informed by artist-giants who come afterward, I peer at handprints and flowing muscles drawn upon the rock with charcoal and vegetable dyes. How much more we are than mere mechanical events! And my anticivil self demand: "Why is it that they do not want to leave the cave?"
-Duke Leto ll
Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:23 AM #22
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Week 2 flower

Update on the Panama x Honduras, Panama and Golden Tiger.
I count flowering from first true flowers not light change.
These were flipped about 3 weeks ago.
First up Panama x Honduras its going to have huge flowers the way its going its a winner the smell is divine everything I could hope for funky Panama with a sweet floral smell its going to be good.

Next Panama I had a 3 seed pack and this is the last seed every one has been stunning and this beast is covered in resin at week 2
She also stinks in the best possible way fantastic plant.

Then my favorite (two pics) the Golden Tiger this plant when fermented style cured is the best high I have had since I started growing hands down my go to plant to get high.

The last pic is a Panama popcorn bud its sticky as hell at 2 weeks it cant get better than this.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:30 AM #23
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Malawi x Ethiopian and Kalichina x Zamaldelica

Next i have malawi x Ethiopian I have two plants very similar but one flowered faster I have taken clones and hope to grow these outside.
They have only been flowering for one week.
Not much smell yet but that doesn't bother me thats pretty normal with these types of plant a long way to go yet.

Lastly one of two Kalichina x Zamaldelica this is the stretchier plant of the two.
One is squat and Indica like with a typical peppery sweet pine smell.
But this one in the pic is sought of fizzy orange drink type smell.
Both are very resinous and stinky so as my first Indica type plant that I have knowingly grown will be an interesting experiment.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:09 AM #24
satva

satva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to behold
Hello Tangwena,

Great selection of cannabis. Honduras grow reports here at Ace Seeds, always interested me. Honduras is a Caribbean variety, but looks to have Mexican / Colombian pheno-types.

I can't see your pictures? Do other people see them? I'm sure they're beautiful!!

Be on the look out for the 1974 Panama Red NLD, the 1974 is hard to find pure.

peace,

satva
satva is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 05:27 AM #25
Tangwena

Hi brother anything you say regarding South American sativas is good as gold to me.
I can see the pics, but your not missing much at the moment tune in later when I start getting exited ha ha
The Panama and Honduras Panama are level pegging

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:28 PM #26
orfeas

orfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to all
Oye, kiwi, your verbal narration is fine, but ya know what they say about them pics speaking a thousand words

nice line up, mate!

orfeas

Old 10-22-2017, 06:25 PM #27
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to alldeepwaterdude is a name known to all
Can't see 'em either, maybe cause not subbed? I'll sub and see...

Edit:still no pics
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 06:34 PM #28
orfeas

orfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to allorfeas is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Can't see 'em either, maybe cause not subbed? I'll sub and see...

Edit:still no pics
that larrikin has been into munching his cobbed sweeties and might very well think that uploading was done...

orfeas

Old 10-22-2017, 06:50 PM #29
satva

satva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to beholdsatva is a splendid one to behold
Maybe your photograph security setting allows private viewing or only viewing from IcMag friends. Remember 1,000 words required for each missing picture..hehehe Is level pegging, something like symmetrical branching?

Check your public picture settings or be prepared to write.
satva is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 08:23 PM #30
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
I can see the pics.

They look beautiful Tang!The Panama looks like it is gonna yield heavy!
Nice you got a zam leaning zmd/kc,both seeds I've popped have taken almost totally after KC.It is a great hybrid of high potency,you're gonna make some tasty bars out of her.Don't worry of indica dull effect,not there,for me at least.
Syd Barrett is online now Quote