What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueHemp Nepali and Maroc Inspiration

neongreen

Veteran
This is a more common pheno in terms of structure, but most phenos are green unlike this particular plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CannapotShop

HI!
Very nice...what an inspiration ;)

Well the law in Switzerland changed but not the way as Bluehemp wanted - I am sure...you can have CBD as much as you want but they have allowed just 1% THC, and as I have been told they are very hard on them who grow plants with more then 1%

neongreen

Veteran
Well the law in Switzerland changed but not the way as Bluehemp wanted - I am sure...you can have CBD as much as you want but they have allowed just 1% THC, and as I have been told they are very hard on them who grow plants with more then 1%

I guess if they did set up shop again it would have to be elsewhere. But I don't think there is anywhere else that would be suitable at the moment, in Europe at least?

Here are a few more Maroc pics. This is quite a common pheno.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Here's a little bonus. Leb27 (also from DCC).

First week of August:
picture.php

A couple of weeks later:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mid September - significantly defoliated due to leaf spot by this time:
picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Unfortunately, I've not been very impressed by early smoke tests. Perhaps it makes good hash though. Some of the smallest trichs I've ever come across!

:tiphat:

neongreen

Veteran
Leb27 looks very nice, but the leaves are far more WLD than the Leb27 i had years ago.

View Image

Nice plant mexcurandero.

I found two main phenos so far. The plant I posted pics of was a WLD pheno which was started later on in the season, but I started a few seeds very early on this year as well and got some NLD phenos including the female in the pics below which were taken around mid June. I put them outdoors a bit too early so they started flowering and I took the opportunity to make some seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WLD and NLD males side by side:
picture.php

picture.php

OnceUpon

nice project!

maroc is looking like easy trimming..... still finding a couple seeds in the latest run?
did any later leb27 tests have more punch?
excited to have some of that nepali!

neongreen

Veteran
nice project!

maroc is looking like easy trimming..... still finding a couple seeds in the latest run?
did any later leb27 tests have more punch?
excited to have some of that nepali!

Thanks OnceUpon.

The Maroc practically trims itself in a good year. One of the main reasons I prefer to let them run a bit longer if possible. This year everything seemed more leafy, including the Marocs, but I think it was due to lack of sun. Either way they are easier to trim than anything else I've tried, except for that faciated plant, but that was a freak!

I'm finding the occasional seed, but it's not too bad this year, which is amazing because I'm finding plenty of male flowers.

Unfortunately the best I could get with the Leb was a weak short-lived buzz. I've still got some more mature buds drying, so will continue to test, but I'll be surprised if there's any major changes. As someone pointed out on the Leb thread, that may be down to having high CBD.

Here's a couple more pics of Nep #2:
picture.php

picture.php

OnceUpon

curious, are the maroc from a repro of your own?... have you tried getting the latest from DCC and seeing if your still finding male flowers?

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Thanks OnceUpon.

The Maroc practically trims itself in a good year. One of the main reasons I prefer to let them run a bit longer if possible. This year everything seemed more leafy, including the Marocs, but I think it was due to lack of sun. Either way they are easier to trim than anything else I've tried, except for that faciated plant, but that was a freak!

I'm finding the occasional seed, but it's not too bad this year, which is amazing because I'm finding plenty of male flowers.

Unfortunately the best I could get with the Leb was a weak short-lived buzz. I've still got some more mature buds drying, so will continue to test, but I'll be surprised if there's any major changes. As someone pointed out on the Leb thread, that may be down to having high CBD.

Here's a couple more pics of Nep #2:
View Image
View Image

That is insane neon! Damn good job.

neongreen

Veteran
curious, are the maroc from a repro of your own?... have you tried getting the latest from DCC and seeing if your still finding male flowers?

All seeds I've tried have been direct from DCC. I want to look for a more stable female to make seeds with next season, but I fear it will take quite a few seeds to find one, and I'm down to around 15, although I still have an emergency pack that resides in my backup seed stash.

That is insane neon! Damn good job.

Thanks brother. :)

thejact55

Damn these blue hemps just continue to impress. Might have to track some down and add to my already too extensive seed collection. Keep up the good work.

neongreen

Veteran
I bring good news...

DCC will be getting more BlueHemp strains to reproduce, direct from Mario. It looks like E-rocket will be among the first, and others will follow, possibly including previously unreleased strains. One name I've heard mentioned is "Red Sonjia" (I've probably spelled that wrong!), which may have been one they already released, but it sounds nice!

Mario, it seems, can also be found on Facebook, if anyone wants to contact him.

neongreen

Veteran
hi Neongreen, is nepali mold resistant plant/strain?
Thanks

It is the most mold resistant strain I've had the pleasure to grow. The more purple the pheno, the more mold resistant in my experience, although the green phenos still have above average resistance.

The nice thing is that the more purple phenos show themselves quite early on (by the time they are around 6-8 inches), and you should be able to find at least a couple of purple females in a pack.

Zitz

Loveley plants NG, I've found the Maroc exactly as you describe though I didn't care for the taste, great breeding plant imo, super mold resistance, good resin production, and one of the prettiest plants in the garden.

KaYa-mon

Maroc

Maroc

Pity her top snappedbut really love this strain

Thanks for the info OnceUpon. Good to hear others are also seeing the same similarities.

It's a shame things had to change. I also wished I had saved more of their seeds, BUT, it turns out BlueHemp might be coming back, and if not, Derg Corra has a few more packs of old BH stock to work with.

El Malo made a brief appearance on the SH forum (now BC) and said he still has all the old BH stock. The DCC also have his blessing to reproduce BH strains in BH's absence, but he wants to bring back BH one day. That was around a year ago now, but he has not been back since.

Good to see the genes are already being put to good use. That sounds and looks like an excellent cross!

What really gives it away for me is the over all branching structure (the way the branches bend inwards, then outwards again towards their ends), and the sparseness of the interior of the plant. I think this pic/plant shows it very well:
View Image

What strain were you thinking of using for the Sativa Hashplant line?

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't make the connection that the BH Nepali was from Baglung (which I asked about earlier in the thread), although it was in the description I had for it:

Now things are starting to make more sense :biggrin:

Thanks mexcurandero. It does seem like the genes it passes on are very dominant! I guess that suggests that it is a very heavily inbred line. Sounds like it needs to be bred with Deep Chunk to see which genes dominate the hybrid!

As promised, here are a few Maroc pics. This is my 4th year growing it and I love it. It's almost perfect IMHO, although most females I get are intersex. No one else seems to have problems in that department, so I'm wondering if it might be something to do with my particular environment. Close proximity to willow trees perhaps?!

This one was a bit of a mutant-monster. It went all fasciated at the top and hit 8+ feet before the top was bent over by high winds.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Latest posts

Latest posts