Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Things that just ain't right!

Thread Title Search
Things that just ain't right! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2017, 06:46 PM #11
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Fang View Post
What do you think is common place or at least tolerated and shouldn't be?

This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in.

A long time ago I got a fortune cookie that said,
"The important thing is to Express Yourself."

I think there's some truth to that - and that's what the flag-wavers are doing.

Now I'd like to see a truck flying the Cannabis flag.

I didn't find exactly that, but I did find these interesting images -

Possibly that green car is a little overdone. unless it's a delivery vehicle.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 09-23-2017, 02:56 AM #12
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
[quote=Red Fang;8063222]
..I should be able to look at and enjoy whatever I want.... Pursuit of happiness in all forms as long as it is not violent or overtly threatening.

What is with all these big noisy trucks with 2 huge flags. The Civil war is long over, and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go!
/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Fang View Post
And, I went to try to get lunch at a restaurant that was about to close, and some 100 year old granny almost smashes me to get out in front of me then crawled along for a few miles, despite beeping and middle fingers and all that again a few times. Finally just pulls off leisurely onto another road, pull over you old toad you have no right wrecking my plans! .

You need to chill the fuck out...

Seems to me you want everything for you.
You may not agree with everything other people believe in,
but what the fuck makes you think that other people are not entitled to their beliefs?!?

And give the 100 year old lady drivers a break!!... You're flipping them the bird because they're slowing you down from getting lunch!???

You're acting like a total douche...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is online now Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:34 PM #13
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
"and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go! And when I am looking elsewhere and these trucks catch me by surprise, I have almost gone off the road on a few occastions. This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in. "

We all pitched in and bought you a new hat.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:18 PM #14
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Bobby. That boy ain't right.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 07:55 PM #15
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
People who claim clean garden amendments, whose products unleash untold numbers of fungus gnats and thrips into an otherwise nice grow space.

People who dictate every other private thing about their neighbors' lives, but then park across three parking spaces in a parking lot, as though that's representative of their only form of freedom of expression, is to inconvenience the two other drivers who might've used those spaces.

People who think the stop signs at cross-walks in a store parking lot don't matter, because they're in a parking lot.

People who drive through pedestrian-filled areas/parking lots, as though they're on a major thoroughfare.

Uncovered loads of trash blowing out of pick-up beds going down the road.

Politicians who speak insincerely, pretending to be something and someone they're not, because they read a poll that morning over breakfast, and are doing a dance for the voters who are dim enough to believe their bullshit.

The list goes on.... and on...
moose eater is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:36 AM #16
TNTBudSticker

TNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really nice
Where I live we have a lot of Tarantulas.They seem to want to move around along in late June.They have one habit that will scare the living crap out of you the first time you witness it.If they fell threatened they will jump straight up in the air and spread their legs out to catch the wind.If the wind is blowing away from you it's funny.If the wind is blowing towards you then you will need to go put on some clean underwear.They can jump,they just can't judge wind direction well.
TNTBudSticker is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:41 AM #17
TNTBudSticker

TNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krushastar View Post
never seen one jump.
Dude,this is no research channel.Just fuck the facts and frag the dude.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:54 AM #18
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shit fuck tarantulas!I've seen Brazilian wandering spiders get on there hind legs and hiss but not jump.fuck I hate spiders!tell me what state you live in so I can stay the fuck away!not kidding
shithawk420 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:01 AM #19
TNTBudSticker

India..

Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider.

So Blue

Yikes !!!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:04 AM #20
TNTBudSticker

7 members found this post helpful.