What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
A pleasure to see you posting around @Buddler :smoke: and to have the chance to revisit your favorite selection from our seeds.
Thank you dubi ! Bit of a late start but i got some banghi haze and Nepal jam sprouting for now. Should be able to get to those to finish OD on the island here. Summer is fast here, then in the fall back indoor i will pull out the big guns haha.. i been switching over to LEDs..:tiphat: DSC_0486.JPG

Kiefcake

Thank you dubi ! Bit of a late start but i got some banghi haze and Nepal jam sprouting for now. Should be able to get to those to finish OD on the island here. Summer is fast here, then in the fall back indoor i will pull out the big guns haha.. i been switching over to LEDs..:tiphat: View attachment 18716982
I love LEDs, biggest adjustment has to be cal/MG deficiencies, and sometimes keeping it warm enough, ideally around 80 which is where I get the best development.

Kiefcake

Ya for sure bit of a learning curve but im sold on them now.. Just bought another light. last run turned out View attachment 18717638 View attachment 18717639 purty good..Cant wait to get some ace monsters under them.haha
Hell yeah it did! Turned out great from the looks of it. What is that?

I've been thinking of putting a third light in my tent, you know how it is, the wants list will never be empty..

Buddler

Veteran
Hell yeah it did! Turned out great from the looks of it. What is that?

I've been thinking of putting a third light in my tent, you know how it is, the wants list will never be empty..
thanks bud.. ya i got rid of the tents finally .i have a dedicated grow room now i use the tents for seedlings and vegging . i bought some leds off alibaba . .knock offs of the gavita s for a fraction of the price . i can do a 4x 10 flat grow scrog .Like ya say add heat and keep the rh high they grow crazy under them . i wanna add co2 next . Theres always something too add to the growing addiction .. my seeds are going in soil today so far i got three banghi haze and three nep jams . DSC_9685.JPG

Kiefcake

thanks bud.. ya i got rid of the tents finally .i have a dedicated grow room now i use the tents for seedlings and vegging . i bought some leds off alibaba . .knock offs of the gavita s for a fraction of the price . i can do a 4x 10 flat grow scrog .Like ya say add heat and keep the rh high they grow crazy under them . i wanna add co2 next . Theres always something too add to the growing addiction .. my seeds are going in soil today so far i got three banghi haze and three nep jams . View attachment 18718355
You're welcome. The last stimulus check that got handed out, I spent on a 4x8x8 tent and ac infinity 6 inch fan and filter, so it's basically like having a grow room, it's real nice having that much space vs the 2x4x6 tent.
I have a few bangi haze and Panama x bangi haze I need to start in a few months.

Buddler

Veteran
You're welcome. The last stimulus check that got handed out, I spent on a 4x8x8 tent and ac infinity 6 inch fan and filter, so it's basically like having a grow room, it's real nice having that much space vs the 2x4x6 tent.
I have a few bangi haze and Panama x bangi haze I need to start in a few months.
For sure thats a nice set up.. i got a 4 x8x 6.6 and used it for a few yrs. a nice size easier to control the climate too. U got AC too? nice should produce some fine bud outta that one. in the summer too hey ! i really liked growing vertical with bulbs perfect for the big satties. Its going to be an adjustment with flat grows.. im up for the challenge haha. so many strains to try a life time to do . i have some GT and pan haze i want to get to..slow process though ..Patience grasshopper .Cheers:pimp3:

Kiefcake

For sure thats a nice set up.. i got a 4 x8x 6.6 and used it for a few yrs. a nice size easier to control the climate too. U got AC too? nice should produce some fine bud outta that one. in the summer too hey ! i really liked growing vertical with bulbs perfect for the big satties. Its going to be an adjustment with flat grows.. im up for the challenge haha. so many strains to try a life time to do . i have some GT and pan haze i want to get to..slow process though ..Patience grasshopper .Cheers:pimp3:
I do have a window in the room it's in, it's pretty old though and doesn't really work the best. Hopefully by winter time I can get a replacement window unit with built in heat to help in the winter. I've been thinking of running some LED shop lights along a couple sides 6o help with the tall bushy sativas, but idk maybe one day.

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Dubi ! a little updater moved plants OD hardening off temps are in the 30 c range so.Have to be careful not to burn them.. they need a TP i been a little busy but will get to them soon . :tiphat: DSC_9791.JPG DSC_9793.JPG