What's new

Amnesia HY-PRO cut

Cheesegez

:tiphat: anyone holding cuts or know of any good seed versions of this beautiful plants , any info would be appreciated :tiphat:

Peace
CG

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just looking through seedbay and saw matedave has some amnesia in the server fund section like baron greenback mentioned in the post above.
Also hybrids from hell has some amnesia seeds and they can be found on seedbay as well. Hope this helps!

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Core cuttinfg isn't as potent as my Hypro. It's got a bubblebummy flavour where mine is straight lemon fuel. it's devastatingly potent the Hy'pro & it throws out 1' long colas. The best haze for me is the 92 Silver Haze. I'd like to see how OJD's throw away compares to the 'coffeeshop' king.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
The best haze for me is the 92 Silver Haze.

i agree and the best of that i ever had was from cremers in den hague around 1992 ,,the amnesia i got dialed and cured right does have the sh traits of old ,,the taste through the volcano a few weeks ago took me right back to cremers and 1992 ..

pure gold i mean silver yum yum lol

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Amo/SSH & the SH have the resin & terp profile for an all round winner. The sherbert that gets you too high, so high you get anxiety!