What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness / Chem Ox ?

The Rare Dankness website list a new strain called Chem ox. I cant find it from my usual suppliers and would love to try it. I just finidhed thier Jawa, pineapple hash plant, venom, tangerine kush, flo og, afghani h.a., and ghost train haze #1. And a couple i cant remember right now. I just love these Genetics. While I'd kill for some cougar piss, I am looking forward to the ox piss. And the chem ox would be a nice addition as well. While i could just crossbreed my own, I like the parents RD uses.
Got off on a tangient ;-) anyhoo....Does anyone know where I can get these seeds?

Many thanks,

Jimmy

bigbadbiddy

More than once, when I looked for "rare" seeds that I couldn't find in the usual places, I found them at $eed$upreme.
Mind you: That place does NOT offer good prices/deals. Their whole kush money concept also stinks to high heavens but whatevs.

Point is: Their selection is massive. I am not sure if they actually have everything they list in stock. Many places have huge stock lists online but when you order/contact them, they suddenly have to order that stuff from a wholeseller and of course these guys will be out of stock...

But yeah, the only reason I can see why they are still in business (with that price structure) is their wide selection.

But even they couldn't get me BOG seeds in Europe *sigh*

bigbadbiddy

Didn't the Dank Team (almost) get busted?

I remember almost ordering from them (didn't because of insane shipping costs to europe and overall price structure) and then hearing something about a bust and being so glad I didn't order.

Maybe that cleared up though or was only rumors? I didn't follow up on that.

Ran through a pack of Chem Ox last winter.....8 males, 2 females. I kept one female for a few rounds, then planted my last two seeds....both males. I used the better of the two to knock up a clone of my female, made some seeds, and currently am vegging 2 plants from this cross. One I believe is fem, one male...
the female looks the part of a bubba hybrid (short, large fat leaves), the male has thinner leaves, maybe more sativa traits....these will go to flower in 5 days.

Chem Ox is dank.....! I also grew Ox Piss last winter, dank, but I liked the taste of the Chem Ox better. Ox Piss was really good, potent, they both yieled and grew similar, but I liked the Chem cross better. I smoke in joints, been smoking this way for 35 years, legally (MI) for 6 years. The flavor of the Chem Ox starts off chem and kush, and half way through the joint it shifts to a sweet, anise black licorice dank taste. The effect is narcotic, of course, not put you down to sleep during the day time, but more like a medicated, chilled relaxed, nothing can go wrong effect. I prefer more ACTIVE type strains, but if I want a heavy indica, this fits.

So,

Taste...9/10
Effect..8/10
Yield....6/10

Yield will require a longer veg, and clones can be tricky to root. Untopped, she grows like a small cactus with little branching, topped she will produce more.

I'll post some picks of these two before I flower them, and update a few times during flower...

FoUhCiKo!

Latest posts

Latest posts