What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
packing on the frost now at about 7 weeks of 12/12... seems we have 3 different ladies here...one is fairly stout and well stacked and even has some orange pistils (close up and first pic) and has a very fuel but quite fruity smell about her. I've just started the beginings of a 2 weeks flush on her, aiming for around 9 weeks.

Next up we have a very tall and very stacked pheno... still at least 3 weeks away I should think but packing on both the weight and the frost...that would make her around 10 weeks and so potential keeper material (for a number of reasons) she's got a classic Jack/Haze smell and I'll continue to feed her for another week before deciding if it's time to start with flushings...

And, finally, a verrrry haze leaning pheno... I have to confess to compltely misjudging and over feeding her (I mentioned this before) I've cut feed (N) right back but it seems the damage was done... she's super foxtaily and looks to be 14 weeker (woohoo) ...should be fun seeing what develops...

Pics

quicker finisher...9 weeks ...I hope...
picture.php

picture.php

middle finisher.. looks to be 10-11 ... I hope ...
picture.php

crazy haze lady... who knows when she'll finish ...lol
picture.php

til next time, be lucky
j :tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by everyone ...

Cheers for the kind words , Nickman and Aridbud...

Hey BGB. So far the Gold C seems to be working out ok.. not sure it's the replacement for H&G BudXL that I'd hoped but it's got a lot of good trace elements that's pretty handy.

Tbh, LDS, they all smell like Amnesia to some extent, for the most part I was noting the smells other than the classics bubblegum/candy haze of the Amnesia though...

Ok so here we are at 8 weeks, I've started flushing the "early girl" with a view to harvesting her next weekend. I'm already seeing a few ambers on her... she looks like a decent yield too... The girl in the second pic is the middle finisher (for some reason my pic of the most haze dominant pheno is missing or I forgot to to take it lol.. I reckon I still have 3 weeks to get some though ;)) this second plant has a more classic sativa structure (masses of tails and huge colas like baseball bats) both plants are very sticky/frosty and both have the HUGE calyx formation we see on the Amnesia... cant wait :D

pics

9weeker/early girl - fat, dense, sticky, bright, lime green, stacked colas
picture.php

10 weeker/middle finisher - lots of resin, super foxtaily, huge swollen calyxes, lovely bright lime green colour.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Cheers, Phe....The first of them is "due" on Christmas day....I'm taking this as a good omen :D

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Lookimg nice there. Great start to a new year.

Well grown. I may need to remake these coming year.

R.A.W

Karma how are you going to remake these?
Isn't the jack #22 male gone ?
Why not a Amnesia backcross?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes the 22male is gone. It would be a new selected jack male.

Na no bx. There already a huge amount of amnesia seeds offerd by others.

For me it was the 50.50 pheno.s in jack O nesia that made the keepers.

B

bigganjabud

I'm interested to see how these differ from the J47's in smoke report

JamieShoes

Veteran
Nicely spotted BGB... I am also looking forward to getting these two Jack crosses side by side.. cant say for sure about how different, but I would say massively.. the J47 (fvs) I'm running now are all mostly indica dom although one is quite tall ...they all have predominantly AK leaning expressions in that they are short, full and have wide fans... they're also finishing very very fast (I'm only at week 5 with them and they look like theyre finishing.. will run them at least 7-8 weeks no matter what).

The JONs are the complete opposite, all 3 are tall and lanky with classic skinny sativa leaves and structure... one of them is at least 80/90% sativa, I can see her going 12,13,14+ weeks (I still need to get a pic of that one - she grows a bit like quaze) I'm at just over 8 weeks with those now... with the next quickest looking to be on for around 10 or 11 weeks ish... I hope to start flushing her on Friday...

In terms of smells, the JONs all smell very Hazey/Amnesia-like and have a lot of resin coverage.. the J47s have a much more coffee/spice smell and good resin coverage but smaller resins than the JON (Amnesia) so looks a little less sparkly, still has a way to go so I guess will tell... :)

B

bigganjabud

Ooooooooh sounds very interesting

I'm deffo sticking around to see these 14weekers finished off man

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here's the first one down, I could have let her go a bit longer but I need the space and actually I'm quite partial to a few clear heads on my sativas :D

I think the next one will be 7-10 days and I've started flushing her.. the last one will still be a little while yet and is just being fed P and K...

Sorry the pics aren't better but you get a good idea of the structure (stacked as fk) and general frostiness ...the smells at chop time on this one are very piney with only a little candy in the background..

9 weeks, 2 days...

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
You did a great job on those, Jamie. Did you get the amnesia haze cut back or still waiting?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Thanks for the compliment G81...

I did get the Ammo back, thanks buddy.. just finishing off one now (shes at 6 weeks today) only took about 18 months as well... lol :)

I got a bunch of cuttings from these JONs, so I think I might do a mixed run with the 10/11 weeker and some Amnesia at some point...the 10/11 week JON has a very Ammo smell but is different in shape and size... shes a monster ;)