What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pictues and projects im working on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is where I will document all my Cultivars from now on... If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

1st up are my 2 keeper Sdubb s1 #3/100.. These will be used in a s2 project..Starting very soon.. Both are very similar in looks but have there own Aroma and flav...I will get some more of #3 in veg as she gets large enough.

This 1 is #3
picture.php

This is #100
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
COMING SOON
Sour Dubb x GG#4
Stardawg x Sdubb
OGM X sDUBB
SOL ADV MIX x SDubb--in veg
wifi x Sdubb--in veg
Sour Gorilla Valley OG.

BIO D x Sdubb--in veg

R

Rubber Chicken

Very nice pictures. :) Will you be growing your OGKB x Sour Dubble cross, PF?

Or perhaps you would like someone to grow them for you? :redface:

Damn PF those look sick... Just dripping wet man haha
That #100 in particular tho sweet lawdy lawd! How's the nose on her?
How's the nose on that DubbiFi too?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 1st attempt at making a OGKB X SDUBB failed. I did not get any seeds. I will try 1 more time then OGKB gets culled. My buddy Oceangrownkush told me he found 3 seeds. Will see if they pop. I will get a cut if they do.

Ya the wifi x GG#4 turned out killer. there are pics of this. She will be a huge yielder as well. My Bio Diesel is also a fav plant of mine. I have some Bio D x Sdubb in veg.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will get others Opinions on everything and let all know. Mine is a bit biased ;) That plant was taken at 65 days. The next will be 75 days and the next 80 days. This gives me a wide range to pick what I like best.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will get others Opinions on everything and let all know. Mine is a bit biased ;) That plant was taken at 65 days. The next will be 75 days and the next 80 days. This gives me a wide range to pick what I like best.

I certainly would still like to hear your opinion regardless and think others will too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She has a strong pleasing aroma in flower(dont ask lol) She is a medium yielder with very dense flowers. Potency is point. She loses much of her aroma in cure. I don't know if its just me thats why I need others to check her. Regardless she is a keeper. I think most will like..

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That 100 looks encrusted.

But I am most interested in the sfv x gg4.

Nice to have a thread with all these in one spot.

Seems like the next generation a roadmap to follow!!!

Just glad I get to watch.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some others I will be working on..

Stardawg has been crossed to Sdubb. This is the mom.
picture.php

Chemdawg bx3 maybe I will use. Also have Chemdog clone need to see her in flower.
picture.php

GG X SDUBB Just put in flower
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya the wifi x GG#4 turned out killer.

Hey PF, this thread is long overdue.
Question..... who was the pollen donor on this one?
I'm veg'n some Gorilla Wifi I made using a Relentless Wifi male. Hoping they put out something nice.
What can u tell me about your Wifi?

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pollen was from GG#4(Male or rev female used are always listed last)... I also made some wifi#43 x sdubb. These are in veg. The wifi mom I used in both of these was wifi#43..After I made both crosses I culled wifi#43 she had some issues I did not like. I have wifi#3 in flower I will need to run her a few times before decide if I want to keep her. #43/#3 look very different . If I decide to make any seeds I will use my cross or#3.