Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Relentless Seeds > Post up your Relentless Genetics flower pics!

Thread Title Search
Post up your Relentless Genetics flower pics! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2015, 12:13 PM #11
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Very nice thread and genetics relentless

nickman is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2015, 09:08 PM #12
sativa_lover

sativa_lover will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidingInTheHaze View Post
How is Fire Cookies V2 different from the first one that came out?
Relentless could you please comment on this?
sativa_lover is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2015, 12:06 AM #13
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
Sorry, must have missed that.

The v2 is different in that the seeds produce more OG dominant offspring. I used fire og bx2 studs for the v2 project so the male had much more og in its blood hahaha.

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics
Relentless is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:57 PM #14
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
More Fire Cookies....

Definitely one of the best seed purchases I ever made. All 4 females I grew were keepers. Loud, potent, and extremely tasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic freaked View Post
.. Killing it over there Marlo.. Do you have any full plant pics of that FireCookies. Would love to see how she did in your vert..

I have 3 new seedplants going. Looks like 2 males to 1 female, which is cool with me. My last 2 males didn't drop any pollen. Probably cuz they were in my garage during mid winter, lol. I really want to make some more of these.

I lost all 3 of the ladies I was trying to keep. Perfect reason to start diggin thru that second pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:11 AM #15
EvilCartman

EvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud ofEvilCartman has much to be proud of
WiFi v1 @ 7 weeks.

She's packin' some seed, after a run-in with some rogue Pie-Face pollen.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:03 AM #16
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
Its good to see you posting again Marlo! Beautiful fire cookies!!!!

Fire Cookies is a nice cross. Produces nothing but fire nugs.. potent, tastey, and yields decently too!

EvlCartman-lol love the screenname. beautiful wifi you have there! nice cross too! thx for posting the pic.

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics

Old 09-03-2015, 01:51 PM #17
zeet

zeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of light
Cherry Cookies
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0084.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	331515
zeet is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:08 PM #18
thirdeyebowl
Banned

thirdeyebowl will become famous soon enough
I'm smoking some White Cookies right now just picked them up in Ypsi. It's definitely the white dom pheno to a tee from reading the pheno descriptions. Nice one relentless! 27% thc I attached the lab report

https://data.psilabs.org/results/f6a...2-cd1afb8f4b12
thirdeyebowl is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:13 PM #19
Relentless

awwesome thirdeyebowl! really appreciate you taking the time to post and esp attaching that lab test! thats awesome!!!!

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics

Old 09-06-2015, 03:59 AM #20
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
this is supposed to be your #12 cookie clone. does it look right?

my first time flowering her.

What's in the cross?
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.