What's new

Dj's Gold!!! Old school dj short blue x jew gold kush- dna genetics

S

sourpuss

Never received djs gold so none from me.

Grojak can I see your dj blue? Shorty???

SourDank

Veteran
Hey sourpuss, I also have seen the thread on the f*rm and he is correct. According to the grower, he said there was nothing there, including potential. They didn't get a second run. He was quite disappointed in the thread bc it was multiple phenos of garbage

S

sourpuss

Damn shits looking fire over there.... florida lemons sounds like a lemon og. Djs gold sounds like there r true blueberry phenos. Looks legit to me. Glad I got the flo lem. Since I should have some 90s dj blue anyway haha

S

sourpuss

Looky what ig unearthed.... seems to be some gold in dem thar booboobarry....

picture.php

GrowDude

Now what is old??? Pre 2000? Maybe. I don't think they would give me any more info. Do breeders lie?? Of course so I'm just hoping it truely is some old school blues....

I hope it is the latest of DJ Shorts Blueberry release because he said that his latest is the very very best. He did selections now for over 30 years for the best effect (not so much the yield).

CHRONICLOGIC

Sorry genghis but you'd lose that bet. The kushberry is og kush X blueberry. The dj gold is kosher X blueberry so.......are they similar ?yes but not the same or renamed....I'm pretty confident if this as I had both varieties for sale at the shop simultaneously.

Roor22

If you all want to see DNA genetics DJ's Gold or White Walker Kush or probably any strain go to Instagram and type in under hashtag (#) I've found both my strains on there DJ's Gold in on a guy named DankNaturally and his DJ's Gold looks dank as f***

meizzwang

Grew a single seed of DJ's gold, and here's what I can tell you about it:
1) stretched like crazy and got really tall! Probably should be pinched for height control.
2) great yields
3) large bracts, which translates to great resin production
4) does smell like a hint of the real blueberry with an OG background. Decently aromatic.
5) Finishes mid to late October outdoors, relatively easy to trim

Smoke-wise, it tastes pretty good! It doesn't quite taste as good as it smells, but it's still considerably chronic! However, if you're a "weed prick" and have very high standards, this is what I'd consider average for decent quality buds. It does get you very ripped, more body than cerebral. However, I don't find myself going back to this strain very often.

Rosin extracts from this plant tasted amazing, the berry flavor is in your face! Nevertheless, given the amount of other high quality strains out there, I probably won't run this one again, but I can see this strain as having great value for commercial production and extracts. No regrets running this strain, it was worth the space and effort!

23904559077_ce66220e80_c.jpg

23904558307_a13f07a1f5_c.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts