What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HSOs Sapphire Scout

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Anybody run this strain? Girl Scout Cookies X Emerald OG
I've been reading good reviews about HSOs new lineup and their Sapphire Scout especially. I have some of their White Fire X SFV 2.0 in early veg right now. The Sapphire Scout is allegedly a large yielder with some testing out to 28-30% THC. I ordered some beans in the USA, kinda spendy and hard to get them when they infrequently drop. 3 fem beans for $100. I guess I'll find out the truth in a few months:tiphat:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Damn. 3 fem beans for $100. That's real. Hope there's some fire in those. With just 3 I'd be concerned that instability might make it so that I couldn't find one worth keeping.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a rip!

Hope ya didn't waste your dineros.
Are those seeds guaranteed to produce tru to description?

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Yes they are guaranteed! Guaranteed to look like three little fuking marijuana seeds when I open the package.:biggrin: I'm using the shotgun approach to find me some fire anyway. I'm popping beans from 5 gg#4 crosses, 5 gsc crosses, 5 stardawg crosses, 3 WiFi crosses and a bunch other like Budda Tahoe, Larry og, PowerNap, Candyland. Don't matter to me which ones hit and which ones don't. The fun is in the journey:tiphat:

Brelva

$100 for three seeds, that's some funny shit! As if it's difficult to find Forum x OG seeds at this point :tongue:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
$100 for three seeds, that's some funny shit! As if it's difficult to find Forum x OG seeds at this point :tongue:

$1,000,000 for a new Porche 918 Spyder, that's some funny shit! As if it's difficult to find cars at this point :tongue:

Anyway this post was made to see if anyone here is growing Sapphire Scout. It's not like SS is a unknown strain.

2014 Cannabis Cup Seattle

Top 10 US Hybrids
1. Veganic Starkiller OG / Rare Dankness Seeds by William Braveheart Green for Vegamatrix
2. Lemon Tree by Creek Side
3. Thin Mint Cookies by Gold Coast Collection
4. Jedi Kush by Florida Buds and Arborside Compassion
5. HSO Sapphire Scout by Canapa
6. (Gold Label) Cookies by Motadon Consulting
7. All Spark O.G. by Elemental Seeds
8. ZkittleZ by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz
9. Girl Scout Cookies by Superior Genetics
10. Krookies aka Animal by Collie Grown Farms

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
NGR, naturesgreenremedies. All the Sapphire Scout is gone again. This was the 3rd drop of their so called limited edition Sapphire Scout and I managed to get some the other day immediately after they dropped. It appears I ain't the only idiot dropping $100 for 3 fem beans :biggrin:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Didn't HSO also plagiarize some of Zoolanders work? Fuck HSO and anyone who would charge $100 for 3 beans that's scam artist fuck boy shit.

Well if you want to talk cost there is a 10% off for using the discount code SPRING 2015. The shipping is FREE USPS priority mail. No customs and delays to worry about. How is that much different from buying 6 fem beans from overseas?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i believe you pay for what you get most of the time. sometimes not . however its provides few months entertainment and something too potentially look forward too. worth every cent. hope in rocks

BadRabbit

NGR, naturesgreenremedies. All the Sapphire Scout is gone again. This was the 3rd drop of their so called limited edition Sapphire Scout and I managed to get some the other day immediately after they dropped. It appears I ain't the only idiot dropping $100 for 3 fem beans :biggrin:

Please post your results, even if it's just a written report. Interested to see how it come out thx. There's a lot of ripping on HSO on this forum, but they have a lot of fans and reported success too.

Where is this SS listed? Couldn't find it at the HSO homepage, but did find a "HSO mango sapphire" out there.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I got no time for the drama associated with breeders and fan boys. All I did was buy 2 packs of seeds from HSO, that's it. I'm not pimping them or their stock. I thought someone on here might be growing their Sapphire Scout, that's it, it's all good. I will post up some piks and a report on the SS if I don't fuck up with my 3 beans. I googled SS and looked at all the piks and as much info as I could find on teamhso then I pulled the trigger. "That's all I did officer, I'm a seed whore.":biggrin:
I found all their piks right here on their ink361 account:
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-264103762/teamhso/photos

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i just ordered there gg4 cross. as has been said earlier. there,s a lot of ripping on hso. prob by most who haven't even grown it out. simply don't like the fact they are cashing in on the humbolt name.

i,m reserving my opinion once i,ve grown a bit of there gear.

IrieLion420

Anybody run this strain? Girl Scout Cookies X Emerald OG
I've been reading good reviews about HSOs new lineup and their Sapphire Scout especially. I have some of their White Fire X SFV 2.0 in early veg right now. The Sapphire Scout is allegedly a large yielder with some testing out to 28-30% THC. I ordered some beans in the USA, kinda spendy and hard to get them when they infrequently drop. 3 fem beans for $100. I guess I'll find out the truth in a few months:tiphat:
Another grower of Sapphire Scout here... Two months of veg and 2/3 keepers later.

Attachments

• IMG_20150530_105721620.jpg
    IMG_20150530_105721620.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 14
the lemon kush headband and black D.O.G are really good. got their chem, sapphire og and blueberry headband too. should be some fire in those packs. I hear the bbhb has rank terps.