What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan hash style

Cristalin'bud

Veteran

I have buy an hash box on a french website and try it

With 50grs of trim

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

8.6 grs for 15 min of work, very good product ;)

Ciao

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Very nice indeed.
If you can pop around and bring your ball for us to play with ;)
Thanks for sharing my friend.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
What's cool about that process is that a good amount of flavour will be added to the hash which even super-pure Bubble hash might not have - unless it comes from from superior stock.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I stopped making bubble hash .. but the bags are great for dry frozen sift...toss some in and shake over big mirror....enjoy your hash...yeehaw

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Bubble is great though.. Especially the 73-90m level ("the cream"). You can see through that piece. It's wafer-thin. Only the "cream" will do that.

Cristalin'bud

Veteran
Thx :)

Bubble is good too but it's a different way ....

Dry hash is really good and you can have different result with the strain you use

And it's quickly too 15 minutes and you can smoke your hash :)

Ciao

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
that is a super nice dry sieve box.
can you post the link to the french site where you bought it?

i also prefer the taste of dry sieve over water hash.
my dude disagrees with me on that one that though.lol

i dont like the muddy taste and smell.

sprinkl

Veteran
Very nice, also interested in the price and place you bought it. Been wanting to get a sieve screen for a long time to make dry sift. I prefer it to bubble hash or chemical extracts. Nothing of the trichomes gets left behind or washed off, and it's natural.
Remainders can still be used to make cannabutter to get all the thc out :)