What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

buzzmobile

Veteran
But the banjos are where it's at!!!

no banjo.jpg

banjos.jpg

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Nice, I need something smaller, it's been raining for weeks, the back yard is up to my knees and I loathe, loathe, loathe PITA weed wackers! ;)

St. Phatty

You know you live in the country if:
Your lazy neighbor won't fix his fence, and you have to shoo his cattle out of your road when you want to drive somewhere..

After a hawk killed the Old #1 Rooster, who tended to be very mellow, the new #1 Rooster was a bit more adventurous.

So for a while I had a group of about 12 roosters ripping up a neighbor's garden.

The guy is literally a retired wrestler and he's mourning over the red trillium flowers that my birds ripped up.

Anyway I showed proper concern and locked the birds in the coop for a while.

The problem is, right now the coop is the garage, and they are shitting all over my Ferrari.

OK well just kidding about the Ferrari.

That used to be a barrel filled with dirt. Then the Birds visited.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210201_154013_barrel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	210.1 KB ID:	17858883

Attachments

• image_2045499.jpg
    image_2045499.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 10

buzzmobile

Veteran
We will all have chicken and dumplings when she comes. (Yum yum)
We will all have chicken and dumplings when she comes.(Yum yum)
We will all have chicken and dumplings, we'll all have chicken and dumplings.
We will all have chicken and dumplings when she comes. (Yum yum)

Latest posts

Latest posts