What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
DHN Cookies veg

009-29.jpg

010-28.jpg

011-28.jpg

013-26.jpg

SCM GSC
015-24.jpg

Iv got the scm cut in veg. Is that the one the pics are of or is it the dhn cut? The buds from the dhn cookies are pretty nice and with a very musky smell and taste. Different from any flower's iv had.

dro510

SCM Cookies
PA281095_zps29c565ce.jpg

Seems like I have gotten two different cuts labled as the SCM cookies..
The smaller one has a little knot at the stock so thats why I think its growing slower but its healthy & will grow out of it.
IMO It looks more like the first SCM cut that Miscbrah got a while ago because of the long slimmer 7 blade fan leaves..
PA281090_zpsa72b77c6.jpg

PA281091_zps747e5f7e.jpg

These are also not in direct light cuz the veg room is packed and #2 is growing like a beast, could be transplanted already.

DHN cuts. Spot on, very distinct looking plant.
PA281098_zps9f202ee8.jpg

Picked up 5 more of each a week later and the scm cuts are the '#2 cuts' I believe.
These are all gonna get a 2 month+ veg before the are flowered in a 4k.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got some awesome weed to smoke today but I'd gladly pay $100 for an eight of cookies right now. If there is better weed out there Imma searchin'...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
I got some awesome weed to smoke today but I'd gladly pay $100 for an eight of cookies right now. If there is better weed out there Imma searchin'...

People talk about this strain being all hype but that makes me think, again, they didn't smoke the real deal....this stuff has it all: it's potent, it's dense, it's caked up, it's taste is unreal, smell is unreal, bag appeal.....of course there is more potent stuff and there is better yielding strains, but it doesn't surprise me in the least people with money smoke this stuff all day long and nothing else...I cut mine a little early so it's pretty heady not gunna lie

Blue dream has always been my all time favorite, followed by SAGE by thseeds, but now this is up there fighting for 1st

Jbonez

Veteran
People talk about this strain being all hype but that makes me think, again, they didn't smoke the real deal....this stuff has it all: it's potent, it's dense, it's caked up, it's taste is unreal, smell is unreal, bag appeal.....of course there is more potent stuff and there is better yielding strains, but it doesn't surprise me in the least people with money smoke this stuff all day long and nothing else...I cut mine a little early so it's pretty heady not gunna lie

Blue dream has always been my all time favorite, followed by SAGE by thseeds, but now this is up there fighting for 1st

Subjectivity.... Tis a bitch..:violin:

cmart913

forum cut scm cut dnm cut .... mind helpin me out , ive tried to research this strain and find out what you guys are talking about but i cant find much info . any help would be appreciated