What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed Wars: Attack Of The Clones

coxnox

Veteran
799723bancox3.jpg

Hi Everybody,
I will have to make some place in my mother room so i take this opportunity to make a grow diary of it. For that i will put some clones from each mother to roots, i will select the more healthy of every strain, and put them a little time to grow, not too much because i want to put maximum plants / square meter.
The goal is 12/square meter, i have 2 sqm, so 25plants should be perfect.
The main problem here is that there is from indica to sativa plants and i will have to play a lot with the more stretchy one to keep a good looking canopy.

Line Up:
-Amnesia Bio Ibo/Core
-Amnesia Haze Soma
-ApolloMist DM
-Big Buddha Cheese Big Buddha
-Bubble Gum Hydroteknik/Slard
-Bubba Kush Katsu
-Casey Jones Periphery
-Chem Sister
-Chocolope DNA
-Chronic Abonney
-Critical Mass Bilbo
-ECSD DHK
-Indiana Bubble Gum
-Kachina Queijo
-Mack's Blues
-NLX
-NYCD BBM2
-NYCD Lastsmugler
-S.A.G.E. THS
-Santa Maria Planck
-Sour Diesel IBL Riri
-Sour Dieble FiftySeeds
-Sweet Pink Grapefruit aka SPG
-SSSDH OJD's
-UK Cheese Exodus

Setup:
Homebox XL+Silver(145x145cm=2square meter)
Reflector AAW avenger large.
Ballast Lumatek dimmable400/600 +philips luxgear600
Grow: TNeons 55W/200W envirolite
Flo: 400MH/600HPS then 2x600HPS
Extra: 800m3/h with module GSE(T° & min exhaust)
Intra: 400m3/h+passive
Watering: manual

Pots & Substrate:
The soil is a new one, orgasyl, a full organic one i add some mycorrhiza fungi, trichoderma, worm humus and guano.
The pots will be from 1 to 3, and then 11L for the bloom.

the link of the soil:
http://www.frayssinet-nutrition.com/Product-range/Produits/Orgasyl

Nutes & more:
I will use 1 slow realease tabs per 11L pots, and then add a little organic nutes from the bac range, grow/bloom.

chewbacca1.gif

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Sounds like a cool grow! Interested to see how the Chem Sister turns out for you, it was a favorite of mine when a dispensary used to stock it down south. Real mellow high and earthy bomb fuely flavor... Loved it. Tagged :D

Wow one of each I`ve never heard of that many in one grow.
You can defoliate the biggest plants to slow there height while building branches & density.

duk

This thread will be nice dude!

Impatient to see the blooming time :D

Good luck for the canopy, that's will be fun!!!

coxnox

Veteran
Cool, ya pas D'OG bien hype dans tout ca??.. héhé ^^

Bon grow

salut BD,
j'ai bien pensé a mettre la katsu, mais avec son stretch de dingue elle risque de m'exploser le toit de la box.... :biggrin:

This thread will be nice dude!
Impatient to see the blooming time :biggrin:
Good luck for the canopy, that's will be fun!!!
thanks my friend but yu can speak french when yu want... :biggrin:

@OGK, Mr Clean and BB: thanks for the visit !! :biggrin:

soopy

Veteran
This will be awesome. Great line up, I'm haven't even heard of some of these cuts. I can't wait to see you make them shine.

VikingIBL

Mhhhh Sympathique ! je suis curieux de voir comment tu va gerer ça mais ce sera magnifique en tout cas une vraie petite jungle ! On suit l'affaire héhé

sound like a bomb et surtout jai eu preske tous t cut perdue certain
-Amnesia Bio Ibo/Core

-Big Buddha Cheese Big Buddha

-Chocolope DNA

-Critikal Mass Bilbo
-NYCD Lastsmugler
-Santa Maria Planck
-Sour Diesel IBL Riri
-Sour Dieble FiftySeeds

-UK Cheese Exodus
je matte ton show mec look like a bomb

coxnox

Veteran
hi,

thanks yu all for the visit, i'm waiting on my root riot order to cut the clones and put them to roots... ;)

coxnox

Veteran
Hi,
test ? you mean taste ? :biggrin:
yeah she's tasty, and smelly, but yu can see a smoke report of her outhere, she's very well know over here:
BBG Slard

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Fifty,

i will use 11L to minimize the nutes and the watering, in case if i go manual(but maybe i will use blumat again)...less work, more smoke !! :biggrin:
don't think i will veg them long time so it should be fine?
but i'm open on all proposition about putting some before to roots, you know most of these cuts better than me, so if yu have any advice i will take it.
For the moment the plan was to put all cut at the same time to roots, but as said i can easly put some one week before if really needed.

coxnox

Veteran
Salut Gau,
le terreau c'est copié sur Braindead#1... ;)
j'avais lu un thread ou il en disait du bien, j'ai regardé le site, le pdf, puis si il etait dispo dans le coin...c'est un terreau avec une base d'engrais organique, ainsi que du complexe racinaire et plusieurs champi(mycho, tricho...)tout ça pour plus ou moins 12€ les 70L.