You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > ABNormal info thread

Thread Title Search
ABNormal info thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 PM #31
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
p butter looks good damn they all look good
bugman52 is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 AM #32
OldLuck

OldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Thank you sir, awesome info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOE20 View Post
thnx FlaDank...420 Subdued St is on every block..ya just gata find the door...heh...

werd DaShadow..yea I wish his work was more avail to...My main curiosity atm is Rombolt but the 2 I had working stalled out..But between Rombolt and SQueen those 2 are my main goals..
To be honest Canadian American genetics are more alike than Euro or imports..So I've just found the American/Canadian genes to be more what I grew up on..

heya OldLuck...Ive got a few that will do the job...what I keep is a range of types so the hard core ones have stood the test of time already...
I follow a outline like this...
Stoned - (this is what more like in Indicas and would be a couch lock type..)
Heri, Maz, Urkle, Bubba, White, PIndica, g13/WW, Widows, etc..

High - (combo of both head and body)Skunks, Lumbos, HKush, NCGoo, osSSH, Blues, WKrush, PButters, WWonder, Deseils/Chems, 3xBM, Durbans, etc....(also the widest range of effects)

Lifted - (mostly heady-motivating/creative/racy)Blues, DjBB, Hazes, Thais, etc..

Heres a few of the TreasureMixes and DblWhiteKrushes..Ive got a few females of each so far so will be flippin them soon...Not sure if I will keep cuts or not but prob will on 2 I like the look of...I can def see allot of Ind doms out of the TMix...the DWk I have Im hoping is more GKrush dom and does have the form more like GK..We'll see soon...enjoy
FOE20
OldLuck is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 06:42 PM #33
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nicegenetic freaked is just really nice
Just put 5 DWK in a moist paper towel. Will report back with updates
genetic freaked is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 09:49 PM #34
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
I got a couple White Krush and Bubba Chubble x Bubba Chunk going, will report progress as well............
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 AM #35
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
heh gratzi bradda Ez...but this ain't science..its just good fun...heh...and the way it helps ppl is even more rewarding..

thnx Bugman..PButters and a few others are on my early next yr list..mainly Blues and Butters will be the new work for 13..guess it will be a lucky year..heh...

my pleasure OldLuck...have to throw this Hindu at ya this spring n see whatcha think...

very good GeneticFreak...like your nick to bro..heh...

groovy Shawn bro...man those BubbaChubbles are gana want room...some massive foliage on those when dialed and avail room..

Heres 2 DblWhiteKrush females gettin flipped soon..But notice how they differ slightly?...the closer one is more White looking as I tell by thinner blades..the further one is def more GrapeKrush in form IMO by the wider blades...so Im stoked as its a good chance of gettin some flav outa this pool...but thats how Im tryig to isolate the one I want personally...Think Ive got 3-4 Tmix fems and 2-3 DWK..not sure as Im sorting it all tonight tho I did pull the males which there were 5 total between both DWKs and TMixes..but had 12-14 plants to start so most are sexed and think 1 or 2 im still waiting on..
But I'll def be keepin a GK dom DblWKrush if it shows strong as that was the whole reason I ran WhiteKrush..much thanks for any updates guys and its always casual..keep rollin um
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewPlants1_11-29-12.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	195674

Old 12-02-2012, 03:07 AM #36
OldLuck

OldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the rough
Have you found any coffee pheno's in any?
OldLuck is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2012, 06:22 PM #37
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
Ok, I will put that in my notes about the BC/BC, also pop one winters mix tried to start one of those Bubba x Molokai Frost and two of the bluemoonshine x KQ but didn't work out nothing happened will try what I have later was really excited about those anyway A "BIGGG" thank you again and I will keep you informed on there progess........
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 05:42 AM #38
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
werd BigShawn bro...now what you gata know is on some of those they are orig stock of motarebs...not my work...just seed I got as gift from him and we've been swapin beans for years so i just threw you a few..But yea their gettin old to..biut on some Ive not even tried myself I have no idea of quality or germ rate...thats why I send as much as poss but all those were perty limited to...hope ya get some keepers tho..thats winters mix could be a surprise for ya in the end...hey bro aim for 10wks tho on both BC/BC and winters...feed the BC/BC well and the Winters a lil less prob by a 1/3 less...any questions as they go just ask bro...power to it man

heh...ok this is gana be a long one bro...naa not these Hindus OldLuck but Ive only really got to know like 2 phenoms from it?...and the AffiBlkxHindu line was quite strong in Affi...which to me is more floral-acrid-earthy..
hmm coffee...ya know thats a tricky one..I know ppl think Bubba is a pure type Kush and may relate it to a old world Hindu..but if anything its in form..Hindu to me is more MiddleEastern...Hindu Indian type..
now beyond that for me I have found the best coffee tones in MazarHindu types but their more caramel-coffee..
Bubba does carry 1 of the strongest Coffee tones out there when its dialed a certain way..To me Bubba grown rich will give you a coffee dom smell/flav..Bubba taken easy makes it more Ginger/Incense...these traits Im talkin are strong but also can be mild at times pending method and season..
IMO Bubba is a simple NL/Kush or MazHindu/NL or even possibly a Kush/Hindu/Lumbo...but Ive got my own reasons for that view..
1 day I'll be running out some Bubba s1's just cause Im very curious of its true make up myself...I'll tell ya tho that Bubba guy on youtoob seems like another "story" guy but heres a few deets that really to me make his story stick...1 -he's from Fl...dood everyone in the south and mainly Fl say.."bubs"..."what up bubba"..."bubski"...Bubba itself is a Fl nickname..he says the orig "pure" Bubba was nothing more than a cali NL isolated in Fl..I believe that...at the same time he had a Kush but he didnt say much more about that beside it hermied and pollied the NL(Bubba) and in turn created "BubbaKush" and by the mid 80s-early 90s there were many variations of Kush anyway like, Hindus mainly yea but also Paki, Afghan, Burmese, etc...The term kush shorty after in the later 90s went way over board..2k destroyed the true meaning of the Kush profile...perfect example is the orig OG is not as Kush as many may want to believe IMO...and its hype stretched farther beyond almost any other hyoped hybrid out there..necver seen hye like that before..and Ive smoked, grown and had plenty of OG variations to make these claims myself...Im def not a fan of the basic OG kushes..their ok but just not that "Kush" to me...Bubba is more Kush to me and why i understand how others can relate bubs to a "pure kush" line...actually Pure Kush itself is really nice..
and also why to me Bubba and PureKush are very close siblings..But not the OG ends..
anyway since were talkin Smells/Flavors heres a funky way I take it...Where does coffee grow and harvested mainly is how I would relate coffee tones to certain regions of cannabis as its in the air and the soil already...
Columbia...Jamaican(blue mountain I think)...But to get coffee tones in herb is that same type of thinkin..What regions produce prod and herbs that relate to a combination that would give coffee/chocolate tones..I mention choco cause both coffee and choco can work close specially in cure...maybe we should just pow wow some day so I dont take the rest of the night talkin about coffee tones..lol....didn;t make it to the ChocoThai part...which just to say it IMO a HOG?/Lumbo?/Thai...this used in hybrids will dev Coffee tones indeed...

Just wanted to drop these pics as the DWKrush will be flippin soon...These are the females..also shown a few of the TMix ones..
But this main female Im showin to me has the more GK form..
the 3 males shown are quite hard to say if its dom this or that but its perty even..1 more White, 1 mixed 1 more GK..perty even mix over all...anyway thats where its at and hope it will help..keep um rollin
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DWK1-GKp1mom_12-02-12.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	195868 Click image for larger version

Name:	DWK-GKp1mom_12-02-12.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	195869 Click image for larger version

Name:	NewVegMoms_12-02-12.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	195870 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1650.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	195871

Last edited by FOE20; 12-03-2012 at 05:55 AM..
FOE20 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:32 AM #39
OldLuck

Thumbs up

Thanks for the knowledge bro. We definitely need to pow wow when you have time. Have a ton more question for you. Thanks again for spreading your knowledge and sharing your time. Will talk to you soon. Do you offer seeds of any of these amazing strains you share pics of? Can't wait to see these girls bloom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOE20 View Post
werd BigShawn bro...now what you gata know is on some of those they are orig stock of motarebs...not my work...just seed I got as gift from him and we've been swapin beans for years so i just threw you a few..But yea their gettin old to..biut on some Ive not even tried myself I have no idea of quality or germ rate...thats why I send as much as poss but all those were perty limited to...hope ya get some keepers tho..thats winters mix could be a surprise for ya in the end...hey bro aim for 10wks tho on both BC/BC and winters...feed the BC/BC well and the Winters a lil less prob by a 1/3 less...any questions as they go just ask bro...power to it man

heh...ok this is gana be a long one bro...naa not these Hindus OldLuck but Ive only really got to know like 2 phenoms from it?...and the AffiBlkxHindu line was quite strong in Affi...which to me is more floral-acrid-earthy..
hmm coffee...ya know thats a tricky one..I know ppl think Bubba is a pure type Kush and may relate it to a old world Hindu..but if anything its in form..Hindu to me is more MiddleEastern...Hindu Indian type..
now beyond that for me I have found the best coffee tones in MazarHindu types but their more caramel-coffee..
Bubba does carry 1 of the strongest Coffee tones out there when its dialed a certain way..To me Bubba grown rich will give you a coffee dom smell/flav..Bubba taken easy makes it more Ginger/Incense...these traits Im talkin are strong but also can be mild at times pending method and season..
IMO Bubba is a simple NL/Kush or MazHindu/NL or even possibly a Kush/Hindu/Lumbo...but Ive got my own reasons for that view..
1 day I'll be running out some Bubba s1's just cause Im very curious of its true make up myself...I'll tell ya tho that Bubba guy on youtoob seems like another "story" guy but heres a few deets that really to me make his story stick...1 -he's from Fl...dood everyone in the south and mainly Fl say.."bubs"..."what up bubba"..."bubski"...Bubba itself is a Fl nickname..he says the orig "pure" Bubba was nothing more than a cali NL isolated in Fl..I believe that...at the same time he had a Kush but he didnt say much more about that beside it hermied and pollied the NL(Bubba) and in turn created "BubbaKush" and by the mid 80s-early 90s there were many variations of Kush anyway like, Hindus mainly yea but also Paki, Afghan, Burmese, etc...The term kush shorty after in the later 90s went way over board..2k destroyed the true meaning of the Kush profile...perfect example is the orig OG is not as Kush as many may want to believe IMO...and its hype stretched farther beyond almost any other hyoped hybrid out there..necver seen hye like that before..and Ive smoked, grown and had plenty of OG variations to make these claims myself...Im def not a fan of the basic OG kushes..their ok but just not that "Kush" to me...Bubba is more Kush to me and why i understand how others can relate bubs to a "pure kush" line...actually Pure Kush itself is really nice..
and also why to me Bubba and PureKush are very close siblings..But not the OG ends..
anyway since were talkin Smells/Flavors heres a funky way I take it...Where does coffee grow and harvested mainly is how I would relate coffee tones to certain regions of cannabis as its in the air and the soil already...
Columbia...Jamaican(blue mountain I think)...But to get coffee tones in herb is that same type of thinkin..What regions produce prod and herbs that relate to a combination that would give coffee/chocolate tones..I mention choco cause both coffee and choco can work close specially in cure...maybe we should just pow wow some day so I dont take the rest of the night talkin about coffee tones..lol....didn;t make it to the ChocoThai part...which just to say it IMO a HOG?/Lumbo?/Thai...this used in hybrids will dev Coffee tones indeed...

Just wanted to drop these pics as the DWKrush will be flippin soon...These are the females..also shown a few of the TMix ones..
But this main female Im showin to me has the more GK form..
the 3 males shown are quite hard to say if its dom this or that but its perty even..1 more White, 1 mixed 1 more GK..perty even mix over all...anyway thats where its at and hope it will help..keep um rollin
FOE20
OldLuck is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 03:47 PM #40
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

danke OldLuck...its not that its knowledge or anything we wouldn't just talk about if we were hangin out...Allot of what and how I talk are just the way it is to me...but also what Ive absorbed over yrs of hangin out in the right place at the right time..
Most may feel that almost all genetics were either coastal or Imports as far as US breeds go..Thing is the states had regions of varieties just like some of the mother land regions(CentAsia/India)..
Now what trips me out is how well they knew their shit...
I don't assume Indiana was the only place a bubbleGum was ever discovered...but what I do know is that IndBGum is a hybrid and that hybrid produced 1 of the best lines ever...just like DJ and workin the Temple's and Blue lines...That all happened in the states..
NLs....almost all if not all were really worked to their fullest in the PNW way before they tool a trip over seas..or even up north...
Look at it like this...Do you really think that NL's being born in PNW were more regional to Canada or Euro locals?....
So just in deciphering NL line we got to consider the Fact that NL were PNW..and migrated North(making Cananda 1 of the best sources for NLs) by hand and friends...But in all honesty IMO the NLs overseas are a whole diff hybrid now...The NL lines were sent over yea..but they were perfected here way before that..
Same with Hazes ya know...but yea I get carried away easy when talkin Herb shop..just friggin love it..addicted to the form, look style of it...

Ok so good htings happening....Hope some of you cats are trying the DblWhiteKrushes or the WKrushes..or even the TMixes..
I'll say now the TMixes I have I'm sorta seeing a few types in form naturally...My guesses so far on mine are a LUI, poss LACon and maybe a PBut or FBerry phenom..
I'll be cloning and flippin within the wk...
And for the New Year Im working the Ortega hybrids now..
This is not MNS or a NL relation...Its a lil more "Pure" Ortega line..
Now that term Pure is not exactly what folk may consider truly Pure...
My concept of Pure in Cannabis lines is the representation of a variety that matches the original line ti a T....and also outcrosses just as strong and shows very consistent results no matter outcross...This to me is a Strong bodied line and what I would consider mostly "Pure-(expressing/breeding)"..
What to expect in what I feel is a Ortega?..
Taco's man...Cumin and a stone ground corn Hash funk...I shit you not if these turn out like the pool of Ortegas I isolated to start it will be very kewl to see reaction to these..But my goal is a nice line of Ort hybs to start...
Next step is the discovery of Ort phenoms in the Martega(Maz x Ort) or OrtegaBlanco(theWhite x Ort)..
This means I'll use a Female Ortega I isolate from these other hybrids as Im looking to make a New type of Ortega all together as well..I'm doing this cause after I'll repolly this Ort female and start a Bx process on the Ortega line again..actually this outcross is the f.1...F.1-ort dom Femal x Ort male...Bx1(f2)...next F2s grown out...and the best Females and males all get incrossed..(Bx2)F-3...But overall thats how I do it all...
Also have a nice set of Skunk females to think about..Heres how I collect polly to which is rather open but I use a make shift catcher as shown...this allows for air and also a mad amount of dev male flowers and pollen...I'll show the results after..
Hope everyones having a good Dec and stayin warm...keep um rollin
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	SkNblm1_12-07-12.jpg
Size:	333.2 KB
ID:	196982 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1849.jpg
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	196983 Click image for larger version