Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Music > What are you listening to? II

Thread Title Search
What are you listening to? II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 AM #21
BornToBeWild
Banned

BornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of light
Chimaira-Down Again
BornToBeWild is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 AM #22
Mr. Burgundy

Mr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really nice
The Reds-Till The End
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtuMcw-U4Y

Stay Classy!

OG refugee-Soze06
Mr. Burgundy is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 03:03 AM #23
vonforne

Neil Young........Cowgirl in the Sand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGV9IJQY9M&feature=fvsr

Old 02-22-2012, 04:53 AM #24
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
^^^that was a golden oldie^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDw3nDV5tV8

listening pleasure.

trichrider is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 10:55 AM #25
ziel-zielona
Medicine Grow

ziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud ofziel-zielona has much to be proud of
Duane Stephenson - Backyard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2pBuXEAZ1k

Uderzyć własną włˇcznią we własną tarczę; pokonać kogoś jego własną bronią.
ziel-zielona is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 09:53 AM #26
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

what can I say but you asked and
this is what I was listening to last.

They're Coming to Take Me Away.......

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

if you were lucky enough to own the
45 rpm disc you got this on Side B.

much better under the influence of
some heady sativas or fav 'shrooms.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

and finally in honor of ziel-zielona's avatar.

I AGREE

all the vintage Bruce Lee pics are worth
listening to this old silly novelty song.
Stoner4Life is online now Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 03:49 PM #27
Al Botross
IC Mag Supporter

Al Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant future
Red SOLO cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
Glimmered the white moonshine."

`God save thee, ancient Mariner,
From the fiends that plague thee thus! -
Why look'st thou so?' -"With my crossbow
I shot the Albatross."
Al Botross is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 04:44 AM #28
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
S4L, I remember that one!!

Back down memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPbozLRU3so

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 06:35 AM #29
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
Ben Scales - I'm Growing Marijuana In My Yard

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is online now Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 08:21 AM #30
BornToBeWild
Banned

BornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of lightBornToBeWild is a glorious beacon of light
Bobaflex-Goodbye
BornToBeWild is offline Quote