What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensitron (Sensistar x Jack Herer)

C

cephas333

I think it's time to bring this one outta the stash. No pics yet but Ill do a grow report for you guys for kicks and ill make some seeds available. This is one of the most potent hybrids EVER!!.... I crossed it with Endless Sky x Sensitron) x Nl.....this came out to be a very high yielding, fast growing plant with buds that resemble blockhead. It stinks to high heaven, kinda like skunk and shit......and also with Ak47\Nl stinky and and very potent....I call these Counte Dankula and Crystal Light....I will make seeds of these available......anyways, Sensitron f3's will be coming and and cross with Herijuana called "Overkill"......It is up there in my top 3 strains\hybrids.

Last edited by a moderator:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
I grew Sensitron from Almighty seeds years ago (98-99?) your statement about potency is inaccurate . It IS the most potent hybrid ever developed. For many years, it remained the most potent cannabis strain i had grown and is still in the top 5. I was incredibly stupid and didnt keep a mother and havent seen the strain in many years, but you cant buy anything to equal it from anybody. Where in the hell/how in the hell did you get it? Almighty Seeds hasnt been around for some time have they? Do you know where I can get it?

Its super elite in my book and if you have the real deal, there are pheno's in it that blow any pheno of sensi star or of jack herrer completely out of the water.

YOu are a lucky man cephas333. You have a very rare jewel

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I like the name, Souds kinda cool :p
Also with lineage like that I bet it is a bomb strain :tiphat:

C

cephas333

Far as I know, these seeds can't be found anywhere. I got these seeds many yrs ago from either the Bay or H. Depot I think, and I made tons of f2's. Now i'm ready to make some f3's and make them available. The reason I haven't grown them in a while was to try out different strains and that the Sensitron was kinda hermie prone, so I outcrossed it. Now that i'm a little better with selection, I'm gonna weed out the hermies. This strain deserves to have some time spent with it, for the simple fact that the POTENCY is off the charts. Downright scary if you ask me.......annnnd yes they are the " Real Deal"

Last edited:
C

cephas333

Yeah they will in due time, probably a couple more months......By the way, somebody needs to tell me the procedure for sending in beans. I looked for a the info but couldn't find it. Send me a PM if you'd like.

C

cephas333

Bump....things are coming along nicely. It took a while because of the B.S. that life throws at you. Now its full steam ahead. Will update soon.

C

cephas333

Sorry for the late update..but hey, shit happens.
Camera quality isn't all that great
F3 beans and CSG Fuel x Sensitron beans are coming

Attachments

• 20121128_231621.jpg
    20121128_231621.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20121128_231634.jpg
    20121128_231634.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20121128_231657.jpg
    20121128_231657.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey cephas333, that Sensitron strain sounds interesting. I remember running across this thread a little bit back. You still doing the Overkill along with the F3s? Let me know before these hit the Bay i'd like to try it out, I love potent strains ;). GL and take care 1

C

cephas333

That Overkill is on hold...I gotta start all over due to spider mites...I lost the war this time..but I have something else in the meantime...such as The Original Endless Sky x Chemdog, Critical+/Chemmy Jones.....and Fuel x Sour Bubble.....maybe even a couple of my Counte Dankula. Anyways, the Sensitron is extremely potent!!....You'll be hard pressed to find anything stronger.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
gone, gone long gone...beware of any sites selling the almighty catalog...or any of its seeds...these have not been made in over 10 years...Funny enough i have just met someone who I know has an original cut of Lionheart...i finally sourced it out lol...

But as i said don't buy any seeds proclaiming to be Lionheart

the LIONHEART is one of my all time fav smokes...so resinous and so POTENT like almost too strong...i used to grab it and the taste and flavor one of the most unique bouquet's

peace
Chefboy

Buddle

Veteran
^^^Lucky you Chefboy. I kick myself for not grabbi ng their whole catalog off of H depot when I had the chance. I always wanted the Sensitron and Lionheart.

Latest posts

Latest posts