What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rolling with tobacco

.357 mag

its a city thing imo
cops dont fuck with ya
smell is somewhat neutral
ever try to find a place to puff in downtown of a major city?
i personally hate it but makes the walk that much nicer

Gry

Preachy ex smokers are maybe just telling people something they aren't ready to hear...
Hearing preachy ex smokers used to leave me feeling stupid and upset inside.
The effect my cancer has had on my loved ones, shifted my perspective.

Odd how that in one culture, tobacco is a text book example of evil, but for others it is sacred and healing.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of you all keep saying to each their own.

Seems a little disingenuous after shitting on some else's choices.

If you find the flavour of tobacco impacts or ruins the flavour of your cannabis, perhaps the problem isn't the mild flavour of the tobacco but the lack of flavour in the other half.

Although thinking on that from a less butthurt perspective, I imagine a spliff rolled with Drum, or say American tobacco, would be rather offensive to some.

Not to leave unmentioned the flowery tobacco from the Far East.

Last edited:

Green Squall

Used to do Poison Snorkels when I was a teen. We'd finely grind the herb and add a little chopped up Bali Shag. Then rip it out of a small acrylic bong. Man what was I thinking.... Saw many a people puke LOL.

fatberry

When I switched to smoke pure for about 2 years I got a bit back of the dreamy highs from the early days when we met together after school.

It's the extremely relaxing lung expansion that feels almost like a smooth "erection" of the lung. With tabacco it's a bit narrowed and no lung-high.

The second plus of smoking raw is that I can inhale for multiple times, hunting for the complex aromas while literally chewing the smoke. Doing that with tobacco there is building up that nasty sharp muddyness from the tars.

Floridian

Veteran
Smoking raw seems like such a funny strange phrase to those who have never mixed lol.fatberry I get you bro I used to get a lung on from the honey oil in the 70's before all of this wax,bubble etc.At least before it was widely known I'm sure some older hippies were indulging.Honey oil or honey looking hash oil was about the strongest THC derivative in production that we knew about

Slabs

Some of you all keep saying to each their own.

Seems a little disingenuous after shitting on some else's choices.

If you find the flavour of tobacco impacts or ruins the flavour of your cannabis, perhaps the problem isn't the mild flavour of the tobacco but the lack of flavour in the other half.

Although thinking on that from a less butthurt perspective, I imagine a spliff rolled with Drum, or say American tobacco, would be rather offensive to some.

Not to leave unmentioned the flowery tobacco from the Far East.

okay buddy didn't mean to upset you im guessing youre a cig smoker still. perhaps one that ran out of smokes? lol hope your day turns around :dance013:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first thought is "Eat shit, condescending prick".

I have found it helpful to follow instinct.

Cheers

MrBungle

If you're buying your smoke, I could see stepping on your pot with some tobacco to let it go further perhaps, or enhance effects... But if you grow your own, I don't see a good point to it... you went through all the trouble to make supreme grade A smoke why would you want to taint it? Just wait till your done blazing and fire up a spike

Aside from that, my personal feelings about tobacco is it is gross... The problems it causes to your health far outweigh its positive qualities

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Maybe it has to do with, that in europe the most people started with hash and you have to mix it with tobacco. Europe was more a hash-culture. In the states I think weed was the starter for most of the People, the mexicans smoked pure and the americans take on that way of smoking. It´s a history/culture Thing.:)

MrBungle

Even with hash only, I don't understand the mixing with tobacco concept... If all I had was hashish I would put it on a pin and light it on fire..

I suppose I would accept it, if it was traditional or ceremonial, but please do it outside...:kos: :D

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's probably why they rolled over your country like a granite ball to bowling pins.

HAH

Why we do hurt the ones we love?

Rhetorical. For fun, obviously.

It was the light blue Drum.

Andyo

Veteran
You are correct, i sold hash in the uk from 1980 untill 1985 most everyone mixed it with tobacco
I smuggled tobacco also Baroned tobacco in borstal and prison

when i expanded my grow i stopped selling hash and sold weed
but i still used tobbaco with weed.

It suits the british goverment to tax tobacco at 55%
They also would be happy if you die before just pension age .

Fuel

It's becoming hard to find reliables sources of "natural blunt wraps" (at least in EU), most products are now done to cover/change the final exhale. Instead to "catalyze it".

I've started tobacco because morrocco hashish, it's a behavior wich last with the weed because i'm loving the couple in differents dosages for differents uses.

At the point to study now how to grow tabacco, assemble it, and to transform it the right way for my specific use. Off course to have a luxury quality for cheap. Nothing else.

Outside it, i find a little pointless to say to anyone that using tabacco is the end of the line, it's the less safe etc ... without promoting the ingestion in the same time. And this cancer terrorism ... it remember me when my uncle passed. A big customer of fine cigarillos. Everyone around was judging his cigarillos the bad way, "he desserved it because he don't stopped blablabla" but the skilled oncologists. His job forced him to breathe all day long fine particules of GMO floors. But no one care, because it's a frightening proof that we no longer master what we appear to master. His wife won the fight in justice, but it have changed nothing. Thousands and thousands of workers will continue to breathe poison wich kill them ... as an obligation to survive and without any extra costs putted in the individual protections and air filtering systems.

They told me that this social perversion is mostly visible with "truck drivers" that breathe the deadly air of the roads all day long, this will be always "the cigarettes". Even if they only smoke a single cigar per year for the new year.