What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Riot seeds

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Damn i was just on his site. I Googled Piff because i was looking for Piff Strain and Riot seeds came up. So i searched his site. Saw some very interesting strains but i was very interested in the Afghani RKS Pheno he used to cross alot of his strains with. But now hearing this may be the same Afghani HRpuffnkush talking about for 500 a pack of s1... Damn got me wondering now...

Clockwork Piff is 150 a pack :comfort:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Will be rerunning some blue cookieberry crunch (sensi run) just finishing up the aliens im working with. Killed the glue tech run which the goku spawned from that with a alien kush hazelnut dom mum with a glue dom glue tech dad to knock her up and the glue dom mom of glue tech f1 then i finished the alien dog f2 yesterday to make some personal alien dog f3 from and got my own alien overlord f1 still awaiting harvest i give it another two to three week max the mom is a hardcore cherry dom alien kush f3 knocked up by a alien dog f2 pa that had a nice chemdog/sweet cherryish tones to the arome he had frosty flowers too, next i will be making alien kush f4 and bringing some original vegeta f1's just snipped my alieno formaggio f2 to make cuts for future projects. Then will be finishing up the alien contributions with alien apparition f1 crosses including making f2's will be crossing the male or a female with the Revs (kingdom organic seeds) dark dragon f2 made by a friend we will call this person skylarkin so we can succeed the Piccolo/Namek f1's (Alien apparition f1 x Dark Dragon f2)

Then we will do a full run of bcbc for nothing but sensi for personal use, then,...... im going to self this blue cookieberry crunch to preserve her so that i make way for new seeds to hit soil for new grows. Bless up icmag

Just popped a 6 seed pack of raspberry underdog og. Regular seeds. Looking for something potent and flavorful . Both parents yield well and the hunt starts

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So after i rooted two more Blue Cookieberry Crunch from the mother now in flower i threw her into the flower chamber she did get pregnant tho by the Jamaican Kings Bread but not worried as they could be something fun to play with with a potentially long flowering time depending on phenotype but here she is under a CMH bulb very excited

P.s. she is starting to show signs of a nice fade coming hope to see it for the first time after this next flowering tea and the finishing tea after that man i am beyond invigorated!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I recently got a cut of Socal Kerosene and the remaining 3 seeds of the pack. The cut I received, I've seen the flowers. They look killer and the pheno seems to yield well. You'll see her in my thread soon enough.

SoCal Kerosene = {East Coast Sour Diesel x D-DNL} x Original Diesel BX1

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I recently got a cut of Socal Kerosene and the remaining 3 seeds of the pack. The cut I received, I've seen the flowers. They look killer and the pheno seems to yield well. You'll see her in my thread soon enough.

SoCal Kerosene = {East Coast Sour Diesel x D-DNL} x Original Diesel BX1

Thats gonna be some serious fire right there DoubleTripleOG will take a look on your log blessed be