What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

Holeshot22

Black Domina x Erdpurt

Black Domina x Erdpurt

:dance013:Girls going out in the sun to finish off. The smell is amazing . Bread and butter pudding with dates

Holeshot22

Malawi Gold xThai tanic

Malawi Gold xThai tanic

I know this isn't a ACE strain, but Tangwena asked for a few pics so I thought I'd share for all to enjoy.The plant pics are Malanji x Thai tanic. Which Tangwena can fill us in on. The Malawi Gold plants were vitally only given water except for a few feeds near the end. Planted in 10" pots with potting mix and compost.one was a little fatter , but both very airy.The smell and taste are Cigar box , grapes, ripe berries. F#cking exquisite, bizarre. Insanely beautiful. Smoking on some now. Almost instant energy. Clarity . Music is great. Any activity would be enjoyed. Has a heavy element to it though. Probably from being stored so long. The CBN starts to creep in

Tangwena

Veteran
Will take cuttings now , she has been topped.View Image View Image
Ah those are beautiful plants brother you do them justice.
Thanks for the pics I owe you one.
The buds look purple must have been cold they need to be fermented to bring out the trippy nature its like going to Disneyland when I chew the cobs just piss myself (literally ha ha) laughing I cant keep a straight face the next day my face aches from smiling so much ha ha.

That Malawi of Aces looks positively dangerous brother thats def a killer grow.

Holeshot22

Cheers mate.What was the back ground on the Malanji, Malawi Gold and the Thai tanic.The girls were out for the first two months of winter. They handled it very well I thought.

Tangwena

Veteran
The Mulanji gold were from holy smoke and the Malawi Gold from seeds of Africa. I crossed them both to a Thai Tanic male from flying Dutchman it was a Chocolate Thai x Skunk 1 cross that was supposed to be 70% sativa all I know was it was a nice cross.
All the seeds I have germed show the mothers with no Thai Tanic influence that I could see.
The smell and effect where all the mother the TT has a very unusual smell. I have TT seeds and have grown them but they smell very different to the crossed plants.
I just like the Mulanji cross the most reminds me of some of the cobs I used to get in Africa.

G

Hey Holeshot!Plants and pics are awesome as usual and the descriptions, too.:)

Got some great crosses there,Tangwena,very interesting!
:tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
What area is the Malanji from? The Malawi Gold x TT . Is very unusual in smell and taste .
Its supposed to be from mount Mulanji area of Malawi its the highest mountain in Malawi.
The plants are better than the airy red haired Malawi gold with denser large calyx type buds usually more pine/pineapple flavours.
I had one outside over winter and it turned Purple like yours.
The high is what I call malawi laughing grass. i haven't managed to grow one to perfection yet but I am trying. Next grow will be all African and Columbian types.

Holeshot22

Nice. To be honest the Malawi golds were neglected a bit due to me having to many plants to look after at the time. I will definitely try to grow the Malanji to its potential. Though I've just popped about 10 new strains, so I'll be busy again.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Firstly . Thanks for the positive feedback from everybody. Much appreciated.Dubi - Both plants are very easy to grow, Old K , is a little more nute sensitive . The old K tends to grow tall and lanky.With long sativa like colas. Where as the New Killer tends towards PCK with fat chunky Indica buds , with Stronger taste and smell. This is were this strain excels, absolutely excellent.The effects of both are strong head high to start with a long lasting dream state type of Indica stone. Old Killer has a Stronger sativa punch to start with , which I find more to my liking. , though sometimes it can get the heart pumping a little. I prefer the Old Killer if I had to pick.I will eagerly awaiting my new seeds. Also , this is 8 month old Scary Zamaldelica.I was disappointed with a few early tests. So I stashed it away. This was outdoor Coco grow. After 8 months , it has turned into a heavy but mind bending experience. This is not for a light weight. I'll post a bit of a report in the Zam section.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73197&pictureid=1787321&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73197&pictureid=1787320&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

A huge shout out to Ace Seeds . Dubi and Luis. My first order went missing. First time that has happened to me , over many years of buying . .!!. Ace had no hesitation on resending . Also , extra freebies of my choice for being a loyal customer. Cheers to all .

I could smell Panama Haze all day. The trippiness Haze adds to the Panama Haze is just .perfect .!

Hi Holeshot :)

What a great thread with so many different interesting genetics,
you have been really busy ;) and looks like with the new batch of ACE genetics and the projects you have in mind you are going to be really busy for the upcoming months too :D

Thank you very much for sharing your first hand experience comparing Old Killer Malawi x PCK vs New Killer Malawi x PCK. Very interesting feedback! As you have experienced, the New Killer Malawi provides to her hybrids with more compact structures, faster flowering times and more resinous tight buds than Old Killer Malawi, although many from my close circle still believe that the Old Killer Malawi hits stronger.

Really nice resinous Zamaldelica as well, glad to know her qualities and overpowering effects are starting to shine after the curing ;)

The Panama Haze cola is simply astonishing wow! You did a really great job with her, I hope she provides you with the high quality sativa effects and terpenes you are looking for in a good haze x sativa hybrid.

The Malawi is a nice early flowering, compact and manageable pheno for indoor growing.

With the latest Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt harvest you have already a great variety of genetics, from pure sativas, to sativa/indica hybrids and strong indicas as well, that hopefully covers well the wide spectrum of cannabis effects. And what it's more important, enjoy with it! ;)

Holeshot22

Pakistani Chitral Kush x Erdpurt

Pakistani Chitral Kush x Erdpurt

Well Dubi . It has been a great pleasure to grow your genetics. Not one strain has disappointed. Well except for Nepjam which was a mutant. Ha ha....Panama Haze is probably the best sativa ive had for 25 years.I get bored very quickly and like to experiment with as many as I can. Both Old and New killers were both good strains. Old Killer my favourite.This is my first seed from the New packs. Well I did try 2 Haze and 2 Mangobiche Kush which didn't pop. Any ideas with these tropical seeds. It's very rare that my Seeds don't pop. Anyway PCK x Erdpurt. Any info on her.?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

I'm glad you rate Panama Haze among the best sativa strains you have had in years, many growers are paying lately more attention to our haze hybrids and many are pleasantly surprised by their quality.

Regarding Oldtimer's Haze germination, you will get a much better germination rate with this tropical line if you germinate her directly in soil, with constant warm tropical temps in the room, rather than with the typical paper towel germination. I cannot comment on Mangobiche Kush germination as at ACE we don't produce CBG seeds, but being a new release the seeds mustn't be old. Please, pm me or email me in case you have more germination problems.

PCK x ErdPurt is an interesting pakistani/afghani hashplant hybrid, mainly bred for outdoor growing in cold climates due to its very early flowering traits and outstanding mold and pest resistance.
But it can also be perfectly grown indoors without problems, as Terpene did.

Wish you the best with the new batch of genetics! ;)

Holeshot22

Panama Haze sunset

Panama Haze sunset

Hi all, Has been a very bad start to the year for me, though I have some big beautiful Panama Haze booming in the autumn. They are about 10 weeks now with 4-5 weeks to go

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey Holeshot, I always enjoy seeing your grow' s.
Peace brother

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome back Holeshot22 :wave:

Best wishes for the last weeks of flowering!

G

Hi Holeshot!Nice to see you back :) Hope things are settling for you mate! Cheers!

Holeshot22

Cheers everyone. I lost my mum, in a tragic accident. And while dealing with that.
I left my plants in the care of someone, who I thought was responsible.
Well I lost almost all in flower . All new strains.( salvaged a little).And had half the one in veg severely stunted and not looking well. I'm slowly getting back into the groove now.
I have a beautiful looking Bubba Kush x Kali china just going into flower, shortly followed by Bubba Kush x Erdpurt .