What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

L

longdonsilver

Is archive just.working the dosi to every line now or what????

If that's what people want, I'll work em, and make em. But it's hardly all I'm working on, but no need to boast about those projects if I'm not going to release them, due to lack of interest in real old lines and provenance. If the market doesn't care, I can't force them to. So for now all the fun stuff I'm stoked on like new crosses in house, made with the super old Millie, PI, Walker, etc..

I

Ignignokt

I was hoping to get Kirkwood OG and Heavenly OG if they ever came back....

L

longdonsilver

cannot wait to see what that millie holds. The millie x Faceoff sounds like such amazing potential.

Wait til I show off these Millie x Moonbow I have finishing in a few weeks. Best millie cross I've done yet. Super stoked on it.

Gam

Veteran
Hello longdonsilver, i’ve received Tropicali cooks (3 seeds) as a freebies from attitude. I’m looking for any info about this cross, i’d like to know which mother and father did you use for it. Could you help me?

sdd420

Veteran
Hey thadocta what can you tell me about the Mt. Hood Magic? I’m loving the smoke. Peace sdd

oti$

Chopped some pie face last night...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Darpa

I finishing my first grow with Archives gear, i popped 6 seeds of Face off bx2 from Attitude,

Peace

Hi GFS Nic, Realy beautiful plant. What was the growth structure? Was it verry lanky and vinny. I'm growing The Sweeties right now and some phenos are realy vinny just like the Biker Kush and some other are more bushy and strong. I'm wondering if the vinny phenos is more of a FO leaning pheno...

Thanks

Darpa

GFS_Nic

Hi GFS Nic, Realy beautiful plant. What was the growth structure? Was it verry lanky and vinny. I'm growing The Sweeties right now and some phenos are realy vinny just like the Biker Kush and some other are more bushy and strong. I'm wondering if the vinny phenos is more of a FO leaning pheno...

Thanks

Darpa

Hi Darpa, thanks for your comment. Yes the 5 plants were very vinny and lanky with a serious stretch, i was a little overwhelmed by them. Support was mandatory in my case. I did not try them from clone, i guess it would not stretch like that.

Peace

H

HazeOil

some ARCHIVE SEEDS DIESEL DOUGH HERMI's

3plants outa four hermi so far ,gona just toss all of them:moon:
300$ a pack wat a waste of money:moon:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

HazeOil

ihad 7 females and 4 were in flower and 3 still in veg.. i go to clean the the larf off the 4 and balls everywhere lol
tossd all of em..

330$ a pack u would think they would be tested lol

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
210/220 uero In Europe for a pack of diesel dough.
I ve done a pack of sourface with the same sourdiesel in the dough and 7 females with zero hermie.
I ve see if you do less of 3 months of veg you can find some hermie, but the next cycles with the cut the balls wanishing.. I see also a too big internodes distance... Too low light potency?

Robney

Hey indabonga! How did the sourface come out (was it very sour diesel? was the high good?)? I got a pack and I can't find many reports on her