What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Maybe all growers should boycott and stop using their super tuff and sticky tape....yeehaw....didn't the girl scouts try and do the same thing with GSC.????????

Chunky, now that's infringement for sure. And correct me if I'm wrong, but those guys are not JW or mdgg in question.
no they aren't - JW and his partner corrected me on that - I said they shouldn't have used the logo and they said they never have and have no control over what these people do at events.

N

NewAgeGenetics

Maybe all growers should boycott and stop using their super tuff and sticky tape....yeehaw....didn't the girl scouts try and do the same thing with GSC.????????

GSC has no "owner" or ?

who created the the first GSC seeds and called it to GSC?

Skip

Veteran
just remove the 's' in https (their site is not secure!)

Very good article, which brings things up-to-date.

The important news there is that the Gorilla-Glue company is looking to settle as Josey has reined in the use of the trademarked name. This is good news. They would've already settled but Josey didn't want to give up his website domain which includes their trademarked name.

Not sure why he won't do that, as he can easily rebrand the site...

I didn't realize that this all started when Josey tried to trademark the name. So I guess he brought it on himself, no?

honestly there tape is a good product, i don't know of a better tape for the grow room, expensive but good .

Really? I hated using it. I used it to help tape white poly over a window and the heat/humidity would always make it peel off and the poly fall

Here in canada it's all about the red TUCK (not duct/duck) tape and white poly. Tuck tape is specifically designed to hold it wet/damp/hot environments. Basically made for grow rooms

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Really? I hated using it. I used it to help tape white poly over a window and the heat/humidity would always make it peel off and the poly fall

Here in canada it's all about the red TUCK (not duct/duck) tape and white poly. Tuck tape is specifically designed to hold it wet/damp/hot environments. Basically made for grow rooms
Have an online link/desc or purchase option?

mack 10

Veteran
So that's 2 down, (no one remember Chemdogs troubles)
The moral of the story is don't register shit in your own name
Especially if its named after or very similar to a well known brand.

And don't think im having a dig.
Just a heads up.

Cool that they have decided to settle.
Not worth getting hammered over a G, O and an R
When GUE will work.

Latest posts

Latest posts