What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi, I’ve made another mistake which hopefully some pros can help me with.
I’m growing for fun in Costa Rica and this time around I planted 1st January with some. Panama Haze, Purple Mexican and a Kali China all feminized in 5l pots of roots organic soil mix, feeding with general organics..they are all small as was expected but they look great. Only problem is I forgot to label them!🤦*♂️

Does anyone (Dubi?) want to take a guess at which is which.

On smell alone I think I can identify which is which.

Hi Tropicalsun,

This is what i do to my friends when they don't label properly their pots :asskick: hehehehe just joking.

The one in your first pic is Kali China. The fatter taller one i think is Panama Haze, but would need to smell them and smoke them to fully confirm. Enjoy your harvest! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

I still remember your lovely outdoor run with her :)

Glad to see you are about to harvest another round of Panama Haze. Glad you find her enough interesting to keep clones of her and to include her in future cycles. Enjoy with her! :tiphat:

Panama leaning
I have a Haze pheno which has been a keeper for a long time now.
Musky with a hint of Haze so far, she will be ready in a couple of weeks , which would be around 13 weeks . Grown outdoor hydro using H&G coco nutes [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74314&pictureid=1930323&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74314&pictureid=1930327&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74314&pictureid=1930324&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Holeshot22

Panama Haze

Hi Holeshot22,

I still remember your lovely outdoor run with her :)

Glad to see you are about to harvest another round of Panama Haze. Glad you find her enough interesting to keep clones of her and to include her in future cycles. Enjoy with her! :tiphat:
She will be around for a while to come Dubi.
She is one of my all time favourites.
I have the hazy pheno in a large pot under hydro at about 8 weeks

snel

got to get on this, some of the pics looking amazing . Grown out Panama which was lovely smoke, completely changed after 6mths in the jars too.

kickarse

No pic at the end, was very busy harvesting before the weather turned to shit, worst year for mould i've ever had

pic is about 3 weeks before it came out

Tropicalsun

Hi Tropicalsun,

This is what i do to my friends when they don't label properly their pots :asskick: hehehehe just joking.

The one in your first pic is Kali China. The fatter taller one i think is Panama Haze, but would need to smell them and smoke them to fully confirm. Enjoy your harvest! ;)

Thank you for the help. I have learnt from my error and have properly labeled this time!! :tiphat:

Tropicalsun

A couple more weeks

A couple more weeks

Hi all, so my outdoor grow is coming to a end, This plant had no problem with the light cycle here in Costa Rica, just kept growing.. I’m thinking another two weeks?

Attachments

• 8A829A6E-4E7B-483B-9F91-C3CF151C5CA5.jpg
    8A829A6E-4E7B-483B-9F91-C3CF151C5CA5.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 49
  • B14EDA63-36D2-4277-9DC3-81FEFA94BD52.jpg
    B14EDA63-36D2-4277-9DC3-81FEFA94BD52.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 8C308DD3-8477-4EEB-9D78-2986565ACB51.jpg
    8C308DD3-8477-4EEB-9D78-2986565ACB51.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 54
M

Mr D

Hi Mr D,

Looks like the structure of your Panama Haze is much more on the Panama side, we will how she evolves in flowering.
Best wishes with her ;)

Thanks Dubi. I'm not sure how much it matters which pheno you end up with, Panama Haze is some very potent, heavy yielding, tasty smoke.

My Killer A5 haze is about 2 weeks from harvest. I'm very interested to compare it to my Panama Haze keeper.

PGW

First run with Panama Haze

First run with Panama Haze

Hi all. I haven't posted anything online inn a long time. But after going through this thread, I had to post a couple of pics of my first run with Ace's Panama Haze.

Attachments

• 20190517_202707.jpg
    20190517_202707.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190517_202715.jpg
    20190517_202715.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 57

bigherb

Veteran
Hi all. I haven't posted anything online inn a long time. But after going through this thread, I had to post a couple of pics of my first run with Ace's Panama Haze.

What a beauty

Amazing job , much Respect

1luvbigherb

PGW

What a beauty

Amazing job , much Respect

1luvbigherb

Thanks bigherb! She's a beast. I can only imagine how huge this girl could get outdoors in the sunshine. My lattitude would never allow her to finish outdoors though.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats kickarse on your Panama Haze harvest :tiphat:

Sorry to hear the weather was not good this year in late flowering.
Hope you still managed to harvest a good amount of mold-free sativa buds to enjoy the rest of the year.

No pic at the end, was very busy harvesting before the weather turned to shit, worst year for mould i've ever had

pic is about 3 weeks before it came out
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78839&pictureid=1941089&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78839&pictureid=1941095&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tp01,

I want to produce a Panama Haze regular version at some point, but not in short term, because the pure Oldtimer's Haze mothers couldn't join the party in recent Panama regular reproduction.

Are the Panama haze regs coming back to the catologe? I only see fems.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thaks to you Mr. D :)

You are right, whatever the Panama Haze pheno you are growing, it will produce prime quality central american sativa smoke.

Eager to know your opinion about Panama Haze vs Killer A5 Haze.
I have the feeling some will still prefer our Haze hybrids produced with Oldtimer's Haze, while others will prefer the new Haze hybrids produced with the dutch elite Haze hybrids from Nevil.

Thanks Dubi. I'm not sure how much it matters which pheno you end up with, Panama Haze is some very potent, heavy yielding, tasty smoke.

My Killer A5 haze is about 2 weeks from harvest. I'm very interested to compare it to my Panama Haze keeper.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi PGW,

Thanks for stopping by again around this forum to share pics of your Panama Haze. She is clearly a VERY hazy pheno.

Please, let us know your opinion about her finished product when you have the chance.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tropicalsun,

Sorry for my delay in the reply, guess you most probably have already harvested your Panama Haze.
She looks like a tropicalized version of our Panama, with those distinctive Panama pistils.

Panama Haze is a very tropical sativa so she is very sensible to any photoperiod change bordering 12/12, so even in a tropical latitude like in Costa Rica,
if Panama Haze feels any increase of photoperiod over 12/12 like you are experiencing now in your latitude until summer solstice,
then she will try to continue to grow, or better said: reflowering.

Please, let us know your opinion about her after curing process.
It must be a joy to grow such tropical sativas in your climate and latitude :)

Hi all, so my outdoor grow is coming to a end, This plant had no problem with the light cycle here in Costa Rica, just kept growing.. I’m thinking another two weeks?