What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x StarDog, 79' XMAS bud, yeti F3 and whatnot

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had the Capers offered to me a dozen different times - but it was NEVER the same plant / flowers...LOL.

I wonder how many people are passing that cut around trying to seem "local" and in the know and have no clue what they are actually growing.

The Capers I remember getting...when it wasn't "a thing" - was always slightly purple tinged on the ends of some of the calyxes - very tight flowers, but more "popcorn" nugs than anything. It had a complex flavor profile for sure - similar to a standard musty purple, but with more exotic black pepper and curry notes to it. Had that hash taste when burning.

I always considered the high to be slightly inferior to many of the modern cuts though - but I always figured that was a result of grower error and not necessarily a reflection of the genetics.

dank.Frank

TPFTFW

Veteran
I've had the Capers offered to me a dozen different times - but it was NEVER the same plant / flowers...LOL.

I wonder how many people are passing that cut around trying to seem "local" and in the know and have no clue what they are actually growing.

The Capers I remember getting...when it wasn't "a thing" - was always slightly purple tinged on the ends of some of the calyxes - very tight flowers, but more "popcorn" nugs than anything. It had a complex flavor profile for sure - similar to a standard musty purple, but with more exotic black pepper and curry notes to it. Had that hash taste when burning.

I always considered the high to be slightly inferior to many of the modern cuts though - but I always figured that was a result of grower error and not necessarily a reflection of the genetics.

dank.Frank

Thats exactly what i got access to dudes. What u remember
Its like a bubba structure, some purpleness in the smell and on the buds with a very spicy pepper smell.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Hell yeah bro, fucking stoked for ya, this shit here is exciting, oldschool shit no doubt, especially with that Gainsville Green and skunk.. I'll catch ya on the other site though, seems like you post up there more..
yo lets start coming on here again

TPFTFW

Veteran
so right now what im working on/about to flower is

~ECSD x (chem D x DNL) (15 going (unsexed)
~PK S1 (ottoman) (31 going)
~PK x chem D (ottoman) (25 going)
~79 xmas x 86 skunk 1 (18 females 1 male)

and soon to be popped

~caramel sativa (bryant gumbel)
~88 williams wonder (original release seeds)
~90's corn field skunk
~black cherry afghani (norm mcdoanld line)
~alien tech x chem 4 (09 obs work)
~alien tech x uk cheese (09 obs work)
~alien kush f1 x chem 4 (09 obs work)
~rez sour d V3 original release

and prolly some others im forgetting

oh also about to get an big ol priority box of love from the homie dying breed seeds so who knows whats in store there

also some clones of interest that will be popping up in the thread soon

74 kashmiri (kashmiri krylon)
92 hindu kush/afghani

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those TPK S1 are interesting. Looking forward to what surfaces in those plants for sure!

Real nice list of stuff going.

dank.Frank

TPFTFW

Veteran
Yeah the TPK S1 will have some serious heat

I’ve already ran thru about 80 previously a couple years back

I have another 50-60 to pop so we will see what I find in here and go from there

Already have picked out some favorites

Fairly sure (Malibu) (Hollywood(what once was just known as Hollywood is now topanga) that are going around are def S1’s.. I think a lot of people are running S1’s and don’t know it
They’re pretty homogenous it just comes down to stability, yield and smell..

But like ottoman said you can find a dead ringer in 10 or so but I’m going for something better

The Chem D x pk is what I’m most excited about

Ottomans pic of one of the keepers is unreal

Yield AND potency of Chem combined with PK?!?!?!

yeah I actually got those stolen from me (ECSD x Chem D x DNL) long story

But I have about 40 more

also the norm McDonald afghani is actually

Alien tech sis x OG S1 true male x original alien tech

So it’s kind of an alien tech BX

Once I take the time to upload pics onto site server it’ll be game time

TPFTFW

Veteran
Also just got one of a couple expected packages from the homie dying breed seeds

A lot in the works!!

I’m not planning on selling seeds tho

just creating in house exclusives

He may want to sell some of our collabs tho which is fine

It’d be cool to have seeds I made on attitude

something I never thought would happen

Thinking about popping this

Lem x OG eddy

But imma wait on the 2nd pack of the unreleased what nots

TPFTFW

Veteran
just put in some Irene x '79 Xmas bud.......

will see.......

ganj on.......

Well if your expecting pine forget it

It’s not xmas bud

It’s a good affie FOUL as hell

But not xmas bud

The Irene may add some sour pine tho but that’s the only thing that will be adding any kind of pine

My xmas smelled like grass to burnt DMT but I’ve only looked thru about 50-60

Assumably from nspecta he prolly knows more about the line then me at this point even tho I’ve been toying around with her for 4-5 years

NDN is keeping some super Affies low key some day I’ll be able to post about them

TPFTFW

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Alien tech BX

Ugh fuck it for now

TPFTFW

Veteran
alien tech sis x OG male x original alien tech

picture.php

picture.php

diglett