What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x StarDog, 79' XMAS bud, yeti F3 and whatnot

pab

Look like very smelly xmas bud and it has a good structure. More infos on the genetic?

gh0st9

Veteran
Well me and the camp are bring back old school like a mother fucker.
Can't wait to run all this shit!
My old skunk is nostalgia in a jar

Hell yeah bro, fucking stoked for ya, this shit here is exciting, oldschool shit no doubt, especially with that Gainsville Green and skunk.. I'll catch ya on the other site though, seems like you post up there more..

eastcoastjoe

well she looks to be breeding true so far so id bet this line was/is already IBL. bud structure from docs parent and the offspring your growing bare MUCH resemblance.

Doc D

well she looks to be breeding true so far so id bet this line was/is already IBL. bud structure from docs parent and the offspring your growing bare MUCH resemblance.

absolutely, that's my best guess as well…

most likely one that's been primarily grown and bred outdoors, i think with running a decent selection (like we have here) a stable indoor winners can be found.

some real interesting breeding potential, for sure :dance013:

TPFTFW

Veteran
absolutely, that's my best guess as well…

most likely one that's been primarily grown and bred outdoors, i think with running a decent selection (like we have here) a stable indoor winners can be found.

some real interesting breeding potential, for sure :dance013:

the girl i just chopped down had no signs of inter sex issues.. so thats a good sign

TPFTFW

Veteran
great to hear bro, hope you're doing well.
doing OK, pretty broke still.. but working thru it
got some cool new stuff in the works and just harvested some beans.. once i get a few more crosses done a whole lot of awesome will be heading your way.
3 diff affies to my skunk, some ECSD work, and some awesome sativas i know you'll enjoy.

Doc D

doing OK, pretty broke still.. but working thru it
got some cool new stuff in the works and just harvested some beans.. once i get a few more crosses done a whole lot of awesome will be heading your way.
3 diff affies to my skunk, some ECSD work, and some awesome sativas i know you'll enjoy.

great to hear your projects are underway... I'm just moving to a new place with a much larger garden space.... I'd love to check out the sativas when they're ready.

the girl i just chopped down had no signs of inter sex issues.. so thats a good sign

How's it taste man ? I remember Xmas bud from my early teen years around se mi, we smoked a half ounce joint on Christmas eve one year between a few friends lol, that piney taste came thru so strong right to the roach , your a lucky man to get ahold of a gem like that ,best of luck in your project

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
PINE! My favorite taste other than a TRUE, spicey, super expanding, Ghani that only 1 person in the world has.... and its near me......

The closest pine taste Ive discovered to X-Mas tree bud was from CSG stock of GrandoggyPurps. I found an all pine pheno that just tasted like the best X-Mas tree ever.
It didnt have the Grandmas Purse smell or any grape smell so I didnt think it was worth keeping a cut....until I tasted it! I would love to find that pheno again but I think its like 1 in 200 beans will have that pine phenotype.

TPFTFW

Veteran
PINE! My favorite taste other than a TRUE, spicey, super expanding, Ghani that only 1 person in the world has.... and its near me......

The closest pine taste Ive discovered to X-Mas tree bud was from CSG stock of GrandoggyPurps. I found an all pine pheno that just tasted like the best X-Mas tree ever.
It didnt have the Grandmas Purse smell or any grape smell so I didnt think it was worth keeping a cut....until I tasted it! I would love to find that pheno again but I think its like 1 in 200 beans will have that pine phenotype.
My homie has the capers.. It's like a spicy more exotic bubba... Been around Michigan since the 70s

EastCoast710

My homie has the capers.. It's like a spicy more exotic bubba... Been around Michigan since the 70s

bubba hasn't even been around since the 70s.. atleast not with the name bubba lol

(Bubba is proud of what he’s produced. “Today, both our OG and Bubba Kush strains are world-renowned. But,” he adds, “you’ve got identity thieves at work in this industry. One of my pet peeves is people out there calling their strain ‘Pre-’98 Bubba.’ There’s no way there was more than one pheno-type by 1998, since it was created in 1997!”)

but .

the strains that were here that the bubba was found in have been around since the 70s.. tho.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Dude I don't give a fuck what bubba says in the nicest way possible.. Bubba is a fuckin pheno from Afghan SSSC stock... Maybe worked SLIGHTLY..
I was just using the term bubba as thats a well known terpene profile

Sorry that came off dickish... I just think a lot of these dudes are fronting.

Prime example... Capers.. Been around since the 70s.. similar to bubba

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
:laughing: sho u rite rayray, sho u rite.

Whatever happened w/ the ChristmasBud man? Happened across a bird feeder that had some in there.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Well i ran theu the 50 or so, and in the midst of that a crazy girlfriends mom broke into my rooms and thrashed everythijg then threstened to call the cops so everything was moved outside. I have about 35 pure xmas seeds from noteworthy isolated phenos.

Still not even really growing yet, just popped some beans and got some TK rooting up.
Bout to hit the ground running again.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Nice man :good: Sorry to hear about the crazy broads though.

So I've done some more clicking and these ChristmasBuds = GainesvilleGreen/MicanopyMadness? Havent looked into the Capers yet.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Nah gainesville green is something totally different.

Capers is an old MI strain, still around in select circles