What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks great @GrowdoBaggins :love: short hashplant indica size, structure and colors with great yield and flower/leaf ratio. How would you describe her terpene profile ?

GrowdoBaggins

SIPs for the win. It's summer, it was just gonna keep foxtailing, had to chop it

View attachment 18862382
She looks great @GrowdoBaggins :love: short hashplant indica size, structure and colors with great yield and flower/leaf ratio. How would you describe her terpene profile ?t
20230617_195326.jpg

That was actually just a part of the plant, haha, it's front left. Back left is CBD #1, front right Panama, back right GT. Going to run GT in a bigger container next time. I can't quite put my finger on the terpines, but I definitely get why people say balsamic, a bit of citrus coming through as it cures also.

Attachments

• 20230617_195326.jpg
    20230617_195326.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 103

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking flowers on all the different strains @GrowdoBaggins :smoke: excellent indoor job!
Thank you so much for choosing our genetics for your current grow. Would love to see pics of the other ACE strains you are finishing in their own official thread if you feel like sharing your experience with us :yes:

GrowdoBaggins

Great looking flowers on all the different strains @GrowdoBaggins :smoke: excellent indoor job!
Thank you so much for choosing our genetics for your current grow. Would love to see pics of the other ACE strains you are finishing in their own official thread if you feel like sharing your experience with us :yes:
Will do, gonna smoke GT tonight, it was the whole reason I went to Ace. Next grow in that tent I'm going to fill it with a single Killer A5 Haze plant.

Crowned

Greeting y’all!
I just wanted to drop a pic of my Violetas before I put them into flower. I have my eyes on the one in the top right corner.
IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

I’m hoping for a sweet grape cut but I’ve grown Violeta before and I’ve come across some stinky/meaty expressions.

I’m excited to see how it goes!

JonnyWeedSeed

Greeting y’all!
I just wanted to drop a pic of my Violetas before I put them into flower. I have my eyes on the one in the top right corner. View attachment 18894513
View attachment 18894515
I’m hoping for a sweet grape cut but I’ve grown Violeta before and I’ve come across some stinky/meaty expressions.

Wow ... super healthy looking plants Crowned!! Just started a few myself .... just seedlings tho

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful indoor Violeta girls @Crowned :D PCK hashplants boosted on steroids.
Glad you have previous experience with this strain and that you know what you are looking for, good luck!

lifted_fins

Greeting y’all!
I just wanted to drop a pic of my Violetas before I put them into flower. I have my eyes on the one in the top right corner. View attachment 18894513
View attachment 18894515

Looks awesome man 👍 Mine is not a stinky meat. It kinda smells like it looks so far.

Sensistar42

I believe that’s the purple Malawi terps showing through. My Violeta is citrus peel, mechanics black grease, and some sweetness. Gf says some onion with it.
Looks awesome man 👍 Mine is not a stinky meat. It kinda smells like it looks so far

Crowned

Little update Y’all.
I topped the one in the right corner and left the other three.
Big Mistake. I should of topped the front two too. But it’s all good.
Here are my favorite two at day 10 of flower.
V1
IMG_0270.jpeg

V2
IMG_0271.jpeg

I’ve had my eyes on V2 the whole time! The structure is absolutely amazing! I wish I had a whole tent of it! I topped it once and it formed this perfect structure.

I like V1 because it has what I’m assuming is a pck structure. Also It stayed underneath the light!

The other two are lanky and don’t really have the best side branching but they’re healthy as hell. One of them stretched past the light.

That’s all for my Violeta. I’ll be back in a when it gets colorful.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful and good yielding Violeta at your friends' garden :love: @dilettante looks like she just needs a few days more and she will be perfect for harvest, hope you also managed to include some Violetas in your outdoor garden!

Little update Y’all.
I topped the one in the right corner and left the other three.
Big Mistake. I should of topped the front two too. But it’s all good.
Here are my favorite two at day 10 of flower.
V1
View attachment 18902154
V2
View attachment 18902155

I’ve had my eyes on V2 the whole time! The structure is absolutely amazing! I wish I had a whole tent of it! I topped it once and it formed this perfect structure.

I like V1 because it has what I’m assuming is a pck structure. Also It stayed underneath the light!

The other two are lanky and don’t really have the best side branching but they’re healthy as hell. One of them stretched past the light.

That’s all for my Violeta. I’ll be back in a when it gets colorful.
I grew Violeta last year. I love this strain!! I did a topping experiment. The yield on the topped plant was slightly higher.

Violeta_by Ace_day_95.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your indoor Violetas from last year @UrbanGardner :) really good yield with buds filling in the whole structure :yes:

Glad you managed to harvest your Violeta without mold @dilettante and sorry to hear the other genetics didn't make it. Is your first year growing guerrila there ? What other genetics did you finish without mold in that place ?

dilettante

Thanks for sharing your indoor Violetas from last year @UrbanGardner :) really good yield with buds filling in the whole structure :yes:

Glad you managed to harvest your Violeta without mold @dilettante and sorry to hear the other genetics didn't make it. Is your first year growing guerrila there ? What other genetics did you finish without mold in that place ?

Hi dubi. It must be my 12th season growing guerilla style in the same geographical area. 2nd season in this particular spot.

The loss of the last batch isn't too bad, as the first three were spotless and I have already harvested more than enough. Also I still managed to salvage a sample from each plant. Frankly: if it didn't mold, the last batch of harvest would have overwhelmed my capacity to deal with it. So all good. I'm happy with the season.

As for the other question: what worked well in this spot?

First batch ready early October:
- Purple Satellite

Mid October:
- 1x Bangi Congo x Panama
- 1x Nepal Jam x Kali China (the earlier one)
- 4x [BangiHazex(BangiHazexPurpureaTicinensis) x (ManitobaMedicinexGuerillaGold) x(BangiHazexPurpureaTicinensis)] x [BangiHazex(BangiHazexPurpureaTicinensis)]

By the way:
Kali China was the only plant to get powdery mildew as well as botrytis.

Last year:

Mid October:
- (Grapefruit(fms) x Victory) x F13xApollo11
- Grapefruit(fms) x [(BangiHazex(BangiHazexPurpureaTicinensis) x F13xApollo11]

End of October:
- [(GeniusxF13)xF13] x Congo (from Ace seeds)

Last edited: