What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back! With Legend OG Kush!

H

HemperorsKnight

Does anyone know if Cannarado's Legend OG is the 'real' one?

I saw on instagram he says 'Respectog cut', but i don't talk to anyone on instagram.

Just curious because i ordered some of his Dubble OG (Legend OG x Sour Dubble).

Get on instagram and ask him ;)

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey Rubber chicken

I definitely don't know for sure, but from the couple of pics ive seen of Cannarado's Legend OG X Thin mint cookies, it looks like a short stocky plant with bulbous bud structure. The pics looked a cookie X that been going to the iron man gym & eats steroids for breakfast . . . ha ha ha!
And from what I've seen of the breeder Cannarado, he is very transparent & honest with his work & always uses the verified 'original elite' cuts to make his work.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the hard to find cut & not the SFV rename!

PLR&£

moses wellfleet

Veteran
CC you are having fun with that cut and you have done a primo job growing it. Thats all that matters. I care not whose ass it originally fell out of!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok then... Well, maybe I should start another thread on this because I'm apparently close to seeing (first-hand) what the "real" Legend looks like. I got the cut everyone out west calls the real one, got it from Bronsonfarms who sourced it from Shmoe. Both of these guys are very close friends of mine who I consider completely legit. So...here's the setup... I've got one of the LOGs given to me by Tom Hill and the one the west coasters call the real deal growing next to each other in 10 gallon containers. They are only about 5 days 12/12 as of today, and already I can see there are subtle differences between them. They ARE different cuts, is as much as I can confirm right now. I'll do a thread here on IC about them as they develop.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I hate to confuse the issue, but is the legend cut related to the Josh D? I recall reading somewhere that the Josh D is the original OG. I could well have it wrong though?

R

Rubber Chicken

I found this quote from Cannarado 'this is the cut that goes around as legend but it's the respect'.

So i don't know if that means there is a different 'real' Legend OG or this is the 'real'? :covereyes:

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
On Instagram right now: cornbreadricky posted a pic titled Legend OG, a beast of a plant similar to the OP here!

R

Rubber Chicken

Legend OG = Respect OG?

Has anyone else heard of the Respect OG?
I never heard of it before last week.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I hate to confuse the issue, but is the legend cut related to the Josh D? I recall reading somewhere that the Josh D is the original OG. I could well have it wrong though?

Josh D is not the "original" OG cut in the sense that its the first cut that mothered the rest, it was the first cut denoted as "OG" so in that sense it is the first "OG" cut but Triangle Kush and I'm sure others that are still around pre-date the Josh D cut.

fvasquez

I remember the first time I cracked open a jar of the Jungle Boys Legend OG and thought that I had found the original OG. The smell and bag appeal are very similar. The potency is where it falls short though. It just doesn't have the same sativa pop that the original has.

I have also heard the Legend OG is the Larry OG. Can't speak on that as I have never had the Larry but used to see it in clubs all the time in the mid-00's.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I remember the first time I cracked open a jar of the Jungle Boys Legend OG and thought that I had found the original OG. The smell and bag appeal are very similar. The potency is where it falls short though. It just doesn't have the same sativa pop that the original has.

I have also heard the Legend OG is the Larry OG. Can't speak on that as I have never had the Larry but used to see it in clubs all the time in the mid-00's.

I remember getting Larry from an los angeles county coop owner

2009 and it was the same i am seeing from many that label the larry og.

living in socal i see many cuts.

as far as getting a non watered down pheno from a collective..hmmm..

kinda hit an miss.

Anybody got a lead on Jacobs ladder from santa cruz yet pm me please

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have more information about Respect OG or pictures, perhaps?

Thanks. :)

I don't...But I've popped four seeds of cannarado's leg dubb....Some killer hybrid plants...Two of them I eliminated before end of first flower run(finished flowering just trashed clones)...Both stretched like motherfukrs...But one of those two tasted soooo good...Oh well...Kept two of em for more runs...One is very squat and has a strong og taste mixed w the sourdubb after taste...The other didn't have quite as much og taste...But much stonier then sourdubb..Judging by my experience w four seeds I imagine every pack has some winners

ThaDocta

Veteran
Josh's cut is the only cut that has verifiable proof of having been kept intact since before 1996. No other OG cut has proof that they precede those dates. Stories and folklore, sure, but Josh is the only one with proof, and every road I've chased all lead back to these same guys.

The fake Legend is a renamed SFV cut.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shmoe's cut is not the Legend, although many folks did believe that for quite a while. Turns out, the cut in THIS thread IS Legend. Shmoe's cut is a beast, but what I can gather so far, it is a Chem crossed to the Legend (the cut in this thread.). The cut in this thread is the Legend OG, I'm pretty sure. I've posted some info and comparisons on Instagram about this recently. The plant in this thread is about as pure a Kush as I have found. She is Legendarily OG Kushy.

R

Rubber Chicken

Josh's cut is the only cut that has verifiable proof of having been kept intact since before 1996. No other OG cut has proof that they precede those dates. Stories and folklore, sure, but Josh is the only one with proof, and every road I've chased all lead back to these same guys.

The fake Legend is a renamed SFV cut.

Do you mean the Respect OG = SFV too?

Latest posts

Latest posts