What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi hammer, been meaning to update u guys on hk, I ended up getting same results, I ran it 3 times. great dense nuts every time. and it was the frostiest strain I've grown to date.. unfortunately, I had to downsize my grow due to some major chronic back pain, so I ended up getting rid of everything except gg4, true og, and gelato 33... the only pics I have are in my album.. last round didn't take any cuz I was in and out of doctors, etc.. all in all,, its a great cut. and Ill run her again one day, once I get back on track
take care ,, peace

Thanks for the update. Little surprised u let it go. We are all different in what we like for sure. Shouldn't be hard to find if u run her again. :tiphat:

Well i dont see no nuts in his pics so im guessing he meant nugs. Thats one frosty girl.

Who's pics?

A

acridlab

Thanks for the update. Little surprised u let it go. We are all different in what we like for sure. Shouldn't be hard to find if u run her again. :tiphat:

Who's pics?

I had misspelled nugs, he was referring to the h.k images in my album, lol..

and yeah, i did not want to let her go, it was tough. we're a small legal garden, i kept the gg4 for me, n my caregiver kept the true n gelato.

back pain is a mofo, I'm hoping to be back on track in a few months. until then I'm dabbing copious amounts of gg4 shatter and diamonds..still haven't touched any opiates "been over 10 yrs now" though, so im proud of that.. making family proud.
take care fellas, u guys @@the mag have been super cool to me.

peace

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammers Kush tonight ...packing on calyx

Hammers Kush tonight ...packing on calyx

picture.php

she is a generous plant & these are potent chunky sticky flowers ...

don't go to HK for soothing relief ... I find her high is powerfully warped :smoky:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is still alive and well

here she is still alive and well

Hammer probably will be happy to see her go into the ground (she will be sunk asap)

picture.php

P

Pinnate

We get it...OK, so your life sucks ─ do something about it besides serial puking up that tedious whinge crap!

Latest posts

Latest posts