What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding weed in Hawaii

Kush King

Im stayin right around Kihei right now nad u said it man 40-60 a gram i got 2 grams for 50 i guess i was lucky iwent to the swap meet and this jamican guy Fuck it was But only thing all be happy about when i get back is finger rub and lemon hash bud.. FUCK I WANT It now.. but its well worth it maui is the shit TONS OF GIRLS. my lord been here 3 days alredy got layd.. :D

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Been there many many times....
You can always score at the parks...I was on surf trips and staying with locals so there was always several different batches to choose from....
You need to watch out for this shit they put together that feels like hard nuggets through a bag but is just some sort of hard ,rough shit...Even looks kinda like weed until you look close..They were ripping the tourist big time with this shit..that was in the late 80's through mid 90's....
There is some absolutely fantastic herb on Oahu,just have to get lucky and meet the right peeps...
My Superfruit genetics came from some killer I got there in '88 or '89..(probably Hawaiian X Afi)

Take care..............................CC

KingRalph

when i went to the big island in 03 whether it was kona or hilo there was herb. course i had local contacts so it was quite easy, but i'd say head for the beach in kona. there were lil bags of indoors that practically looked like bcbud. then some friendly folk, friends of a friend got us an ounce, at a request of "something exotic" what they felt they needed to tell us was white widow, but was instead some incredible outdoor sativa. incredible. sooo... ask for something exotic? they only charged us $300 for it... we got another before the week was up :) a couple seeds from it have given me the sweetest smoke for a few years now ;) magic sands beach in kona, look for these pictures, perhaps the artist could help you if ya help him first...

Kush King

Fucking easy to get weed. ither ask a surfer or a long haired guy wlain on beach. the bums are prity good to might have to sit wait for little but they dont rip ya. only if ur stupid...

MAUI WOWIE

this was of sum crazy village in maui mountain I fucking loved it!

Kush King

went surfing today shit as tight... Hard to catch wave thow without little push :p

its just to easy to get weed here. Its easyer than were i live Vancouve BC. i duno if its becuase I were a canadian shirt or im balled. but ppl no i fucking smoke i got asked 3 times by ppl driven by in cars. need sum weed?

G

I love the islands , they are probably my favorite place in the world. Been there once , we WILL return someday.

Been to Oahu twice, Maui once.. Would take Maui any day.. I scored in Paia on one day.. I was really just looking for seeds to take home... There happened to be a couple seeds in the bud the guy was selling me so I took i dunno maybe a gram for $20.. I also talked to a guy on the other side where most of the tourists go that was just hanging out at a park.. Long haired local with bleach striped hair.. I just kind of walked around looking like I was waiting for 'something'.. When he asked me if I wanted any bud I told him I was actually just looking for seeds to buy.. I think he thought I was crazy.. Said he didn't have any on him but he would sell me them for $10 a seed and he'd have to go back to his place to get them...I wasn't really interested in paying that for something that could have been ass so I passed.. I did end up coming back with a few from the guy in Paia but never got a chance to try em out..

Man now I want to go back.. Maui was so awesome.. I was there when the first Cannabible came out and I walked into a hemp shop in Paia and apparently the guy who wrote the book had just walked out.. He was in there signing some.. Can't remember his name though.. Anyway, good times!

Flasht2

agree

agree

I got back from Maui at the end of September. I highly recommend Paia. The hemp shop has cool peeps in there too that might at least be able to suggest a local to talk to. We were there for 9 days and basically the thing I found was just do what was suggested by the locals I talked to. Just be cool and casually mention it. We got ripped off on our first attempt by a guy on the street full of tatoos and probably was ripping off weed smokers for meth. I was told he was a seller by a store cashier but she wouldn't verify if he sold anything good since she claimed to not smoke it herself, just know that's what he does. The bogus smoke looks and smells like the real deal sadly.
I later got some good advice on where to look and bam just as I was told. The guys I hooked up w/also told me about people walking up and down the street that just come up and offer to you.. that they are pretty much all rip offs. I can verify this)
Anyways what we got from these "good" guys was amazing. Changed my life type of amazing. I dont know what it was but I knew I'd never had weed like that before and have been in search of ever since. I took one hit heading back from Paia to kihei and had to pull the rental car over on the back road.
I miss Maui))

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Kush King said:
Im going to Maui TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! AROUND lahaina Just need to smoke sum weed well im there... going be long time... 2 weeks with no weed all become a drunk!@

Sounds like my smoke free two weeks in hawaii. Um, I think.... It was awful. Did buy a coconut pipe from a guy in Kehei (no idea of spelling). Pretty cool item. But he didn't want to talk pot and niether did the hippy-rasta-taliban looking guy with the bob marley flag on the front of his smoothie stand. I thought that I had a dead ringer with that one. Then again, no one could ever look at me and say that I was a toker though - kinda a nice cover to have though.

Hope you had a good trip - this is an oldie...

tuttlebudd

Going to Kanapalli (sp) middle of April... HOPE things will be "well" if ya KNOW what I mean!!! Had a good year and the g/friend CONN'D me into it.. :D
tutt

Knottyone

Im going to honolulu in a week, anybody have any tips? Is there someone out there that can help out a med patient :) thanks!

MAUIWIZARD

Just outside Kanehoe on the road to north shore "Da Tree" Bra across the street from gas station/store You'll be amazed!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Da tree bra?

bratree.jpg

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
id suggest flying out of a lower key airport sometime early in the morning... bringing a half oz or something wrapped up 6 or so times with deodorizer inbetween layers, than stuff that through your boxers or whatever maybe even tape? make sure u have no metal, and enjoy smoking on daaa beach, aloha!!!

btw i have done this several times and when i was smokin blunts on the beach it was worth it, Hail the leaf, Dime

TheFlyinHaWyn!

alright guys...i will only say this once.....the beaches are a good bet...that is where some business happens....HI is not like it used to be....a lot of stuff is brought in...but you can thank our relentless government for that.....the waiters and waitresses tip is big....most of them don't get tested, and most of them smoke/run lines..which is why they have those jobs here.....finally...if in maui.....the best bets are the fruit stands...in rural places.....but you didn't get that from me.....lol....now don't go fucking posting this shit all over the place....and don't get anybody in trouble fookers...that is the main thing....alright...i have almost said too much...maybe i have already.....aloha!

Amber Trich

We spent last winter in the Puna district of the big island. No shortage of quality ganj there. Just go to the natural food store(the natch) in Pahoa town and ask anyone, they'll know what to do.

Also, sleep on the beach at kua bay