What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KaliChina and more...

B

Baron Greenback

Fantastic, superb work, been a pleasure to follow your grow. You've produced some beautiful flowers, provided some lovely smell and smoke reports and made me just want all of them, now.
Panama something next it is then.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Just a few more shots...

Just a few more shots...

Of the Pan x Mal...Primarily just showing the productivity of the lower portions of the plant. Popcorn? I don't think so. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• mal_lower.jpg
    mal_lower.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 14
  • mal_lowerA.jpg
    mal_lowerA.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 25
  • popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 18
  • deconstructing.jpg
    deconstructing.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 29
  • mal_pan_tip.jpg
    mal_pan_tip.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 18

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
We're really going have to work out a grading system for your final conclusions on your excellent results. Personally, I go by the quality of your posts, lexicon and general ecstatic feeling that leaps from the screen! ;)

So from the last year I gather that this plant is hitting at least the top three? I'm going to start harassing you for a culmination report on all you've grown and demand a final piece on your reasoning! ;)

So enjoy reading your posts and your enthusiasm makes me smile.. Props to brother mayan :)

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Thanks for such kind words, BaronGreenback. So glad you are enjoying. Can't recommend Panama (anything) enough!

and Kalbhairav! Hah...sounds like you want to put me to work! Good luck with that! People have been trying to get me to work for years! So glad to read your comments...brings a grin. (And -btw- just started another DT - due to popular acclaim...thanks!)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Just perfect! Your posts had me running to order some Panama and Malawi though I can only wish to grow them out half as nicely as you.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Excellent, Claude...I think you'll be really happy -at least if your tastes are at all similar to mine (and almost anyone else who has tried Pan or Mal). The plants are pretty easy to grow, the genetics seem stable and solid - I just kinda let 'em grow themselves and sit back in amazement. Best o' luck!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm enjoying a lot here with your show mayan!
Excited hearing your early smoking tests! :)

I'm loving how these new hybrids are showing the desired traits from each line, but in a much stronger, more vigorous way. After the breeding and stabilization for several generations, and after selecting outstanding/elite parental plants of each line from big populations (especially in the last 2 years), now these highly worked and quite stabilized lines (Malawi, Panama, Kali China, etc .... ) are in very good condition to produce real and outstanding F1 uniform sativa hybrids that hopefully will bring our sativa collection to a higher level in the upcoming years.

We are breeding these F1s and testing different combinations of the best parental plants to try to find the more desirable blends, with the aim in mind of producing very high yielding, overpowering sativas of the highest quality, with very high resin production, great bud density, refined terpenes and the bag appeal that modern times demand, F1 sativas that can be easily grown indoors in a moderate flowering time. It's time to give to the indoor growers looking for good sativa experiences, a solid alternative to the dutch haze/indica crosses, which are no longer a good representation of what a sativa or sativa dominant plant should be.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi padrone,

I have no plans to release Kali China in regular format in short term, unless i can produce a standard version that has the same quality of the latest and upcoming Kali China feminized versions. It will take some time, but i'm sure there will be a Kali China standard version again, in a hopefully not so distant future.

Thanks for your interest.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
We are breeding these F1s and testing different combinations of the best parental plants to try to find the more desirable blends, with the aim in mind of producing very high yielding, overpowering sativas of the highest quality, with very high resin production, great bud density, refined terpenes

:dance013:

Dubi is out to fuck us up!

:woohoo:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I'm enjoying a lot here with your show mayan!
Excited hearing your early smoking tests! :)

I'm loving how these new hybrids are showing the desired traits from each line, but in a much stronger, more vigorous way. After the breeding and stabilization for several generations, and after selecting outstanding/elite parental plants of each line from big populations (especially in the last 2 years), now these highly worked and quite stabilized lines (Malawi, Panama, Kali China, etc .... ) are in very good condition to produce real and outstanding F1 uniform sativa hybrids that hopefully will bring our sativa collection to a higher level in the upcoming years.

We are breeding these F1s and testing different combinations of the best parental plants to try to find the more desirable blends, with the aim in mind of producing very high yielding, overpowering sativas of the highest quality, with very high resin production, great bud density, refined terpenes and the bag appeal that modern times demand, F1 sativas that can be easily grown indoors in a moderate flowering time. It's time to give to the indoor growers looking for good sativa experiences, a solid alternative to the dutch haze/indica crosses, which are no longer a good representation of what a sativa or sativa dominant plant should be.

Thanks Dubi,
that's why i'm here and i'm very happy with the results so far...
Kali and some other new are grown next...:woohoo:
To me after 20 Years of growing; ACE genetics are one of the best on the world market and i'm very very happy that i found it.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, all...I had my Kali China tested by HPLC...here's the result for the first Kali China (will also post in the official thread)...

THC 4%
CBD <0.1%
CBN <0.1%
THCa 20.2%
CBDa 0.2%
Ä-8 THC <0.1%
CBGa 0.3%
THCv <0.1
CBDv <0.1
CBC 0.3%
Total 25%
Max THC 21.7%
Max CBD 0.2%

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
But, wait...There's More!!!!

But, wait...There's More!!!!

Here's the HPLC break-down for Malawi x Panama...

THC 2.1%
CBD <0.1%
CBN <0.1%
THCa 24.3%
CBDa 0.2%
Ä-8 THC <0.1%
CBGa 1.1%
THCv <0.1
CBDv <0.1
CBC 0.3%
Total 28%
Max THC 23.4%
Max CBD 0.2%

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Angola x Panama Elite

Angola x Panama Elite

THC 1.2%
CBD <0.1%
CBN <0.1%
THCa 23.1%
CBDa 0.1%
Ä-8 THC <0.1%
CBGa 1.5%
THCv <0.1
CBDv <0.1
CBC 0.3%
Total 26.2%
Max THC 21.5%
Max CBD 0.1%

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Zamal Hash Plant

Zamal Hash Plant

THC 3%
CBD <0.1%
CBN <0.1%
THCa 20.3%
CBDa 0.1%
Ä-8 THC <0.1%
CBGa 0.6%
THCv <0.1
CBDv <0.1
CBC 0.3%
Total 24.3%
Max THC 20.8%
Max CBD 0.1%
Percentage data represents weight percentage of sample

Last edited:
B

Baron Greenback

Really interesting results, thanks very much for sharing them Mayan.
Which of them do you prefer? The thc levels are similar - are there noticeable potency differences?

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Whooops...sorry Baron...I mis-copied the Zamal Hash Plant...Now, it's a bit different. Off to wage slavery. More when I return.

Latest posts

Latest posts