What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a jet this small? really?

S

Sir_Nugget

this is bonkers man! If a guy can fly a plane this small, than any1 can do anything

S

Sir_Nugget

this plane is powered by 2 model aircraft jet engines... they r tiny but pack a punch... theres this guy who made a wingsuit with 2 or 4 of these attached, he flew across the english channel like a bird, and he can do rolls.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
:)
do-want1.jpg

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
anybody remember this baby?
7099L.jpg

bd-5j, by jim bede i think it was. it was in one of the roger moore bond movies too.

TexasToker

OP...those planes are sweet. There was a special on the history channel about them. You do not even need a license if it is under... I think 249lbs.

S

Sir_Nugget

yo texas, i kno man these planes r sweet.. I actually have the OKAY from guiness book of world records to set the record for the smallest manned airplane... It is a project that I do intend to complete... However these planes r pretty small... to get even smaller is gunna take some smarts...