What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have got a HUGE F-ing problem

Jdizzel

I have just incounterd a HUGE problem, i have been paying my rent on time for as long as i have lived here and i just got offerd $4130.00 to move out in two weeks,( by the bank. House foreclosed) ( cash for keys program) every week that passes after the first 2weeks the offer goes down by one thousand and that is about 10-14 days before i wanted to harvest.( if i cash out the 4100)if i wait it out it will cost me 2k to finish my little crop of 6 plants.
So do i take them to a buddys house who has an empty 4x4 tent so i can finish the 10 or so days? or do i just chop and call it good??i will have bloomed for about 50 days on what i belive is a 60 day strain

What would you do ????

Please help.
JDIZZEL

If your buddy has the space waiting for you then get them moved and take the cash. It's only 6 plants you can move them all in one go. Get the largest thickest black bags you can find so you're able to put the plants in and tie a knot in the top of the bag, helps keep smell in for long enough to move them.

Andyo

Veteran
Yes move your plants and get the cash

Yes move your plants and get the cash

Not so much for the cash but for security .
It will look like normal moving anyway ,hire small truck.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
for sure move them to your friend's and make out like a bandit. sounds like a win/win situation to me. congrats, they just funded you upgrading your grow for your next round!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I wouldn't even bother moving them (10 days? Meh). I'd chop 'em down tomorrow and have them hanging in your buddy's tent by tomorrow night.

Clean up the house a bit, get your deposit back and that 4k, and get out. The longer you wait, the less money you'll get.

OR

You could be a pain in the ass and wait the bank out. They might offer you more to leave at a later date if you play it right. Just a thought.

G

Ganja D

Take the plants to you buddies house and let em finish properly. Give him an ounce or so to smoke when it's done and get the 4100.
Then move to a nicer place and grow twice as many plants and maybe get a new light and some new equipment or some seeds you've been wanting from the bay/boo!

Jdizzel

y yes, i will be adding another 600 now that you metion it, I am starin to think about finishing them at my buddies house, it will get me so much more stoned if i just wait out those 14 days at my buddies house

Jdizzel

I wouldn't even bother moving them (10 days? Meh). I'd chop 'em down tomorrow and have them hanging in your buddy's tent by tomorrow night.

Clean up the house a bit, get your deposit back and that 4k, and get out. The longer you wait, the less money you'll get.

OR

You could be a pain in the ass and wait the bank out. They might offer you more to leave at a later date if you play it right. Just a thought.

i was thinking about waithing out the bank but they seem to move pretty fast and i dont want an " eviction " on my rental history and also if i wait them out i dont get a dollar i already tried telling the lady that i want 5k and she said that is not possible. So i did try, this way i have there 4K but i will never see my deposit back from the assholes who own the house.

Thanks guys for all the suggestion!!!

rogerw

Why not get some bigger boxes and move them to your new place and let them finish? Just me but why fuck with a buddy? I mean it's not that big a deal to box em and get a moving dolly . If that's out then friends house for sure.

Zendo

the real questions are...

what strain, what do the trichs look like, and is the risk of moving them balance out for the expected return..?

TexasToker

If you have at least all cloudy I would chop, and take that 4100.00 and buy some more beans.

If you still need a bit of time, definitely move them to your friends, at 2am during a new moon...with a rabbit's foot. I have moved a lot of plants (42) once, and that was more stressful than buying 10 pounds of swag at the Tx/Mex. border.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
If you get a moving truck its easy to move them.I just moved all mine.I even had a cloner full that I moved with them.Just use black trash bags and make sure they cant move in transit.

dev0n

What state are your trichs in? If they're getting there I'd chop and hang them at your friend's place, get moved, and get them manicured and drying afterwards. Either way I say take the money, but don't wreck your grow doing it.

Rose56

You really don't want to wait the bank out because eventually you will get leo at your door to post an official get out order. I would move them if you feel comfortable about your buddy's place I rarely seen a harvest that finishes by a calender they finish when they are ready.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big plastic or rubber garbage cans work great for moving plants and far less chance of smashing stuff and damaging them during the move they are easy to carry and cover.

Get out and take the cash! :canabis:

toollars

uhaul has big BIG boxes i have moved plants with these and with a truck no one would expect a thing.

been there done that