What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CRAPPY HASH-STEP BY STEP

buddymag00

this method does not work. without the use of some kind of alcohol the majority of adulterant will remain . i have heard of a method that does work but havent managed to find it with my searches . apparently there is a vid on youtube. :smoweed: :smoweed: :smoweed:

C

Chamba

stirring crumbled adulturated hash in hot water washes away the water soluble additives and certainly improves it

but I prefer to buy or try a tiny amount, try it then buy more if right away if it smokes ok..

when I used to buy bulk amounts of hash, I aways bought it untested and unweighed from my regular supplier, but bought it on condition that I would return it if it was not good enough or the weight was not right..as you don't want to be hanging around weighing it, smoking hash, then counting out handfuls of cash after puffing, just get outta there pronto..that always worked for me..

but with strangers on the street for small amounts, what do you expect other than underweight deals full of added crap?

street hash is another great reason to grow your own (or do without!)

Last edited:
its just better not to buy that shit i have first hand experiance with this stuff i am ashamed to say it but i have been presant when it was being made you would can not imagine just how foul a product it is be warned lung infections are not very enjoyable !!!!!!!!

thats heavy that u would need to go to such lengths for a smoke.
a friend of mine had a job in brindise south italy & got cought bringing in 8g of nice bud,dog was onto him like a heat rash!

iamcmcd

You'd be best off going without, than smoking any number of chemical combinations, plus a wee bit of low grade cannabis that has been made into 'hash'!

RIFF

Man this is shit is great, I never expected this to work, the hash that got out looked golden brown and was really sticky !!!!(the hash looked black before doing this method). If I had know this from 9 years ago.... , I'm sure my lungs is full of this yellow shit now
THANK U!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts