What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Wishes to John McCain... A True American hero

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I disagree with him on quite a bit but nothing but the best wishes for him. They cured Carter with immune therapy, so who knows?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Lucky for him the Senate exempted themselves from Obamacare. Otherwise he would be languishing in that wonderful Phoenix VA hospital.

W

Water-

Sad people found this post helpful. Regardless of politics he is a human being. Show some compassion.

Did i say that he was not human?

No, I stated that he is a very flawed human who lacks compassion for others.

Its people like him that put Gypsy in the situation he is in.

I wish him a peaceful and painless passage

soundman

Did i say that he was not human?

No, I stated that he is a very flawed human who lacks compassion for others.

Its people like him that put Gypsy in the situation he is in.

I wish him a peaceful and painless passage

No you just came to a thread and threw insults and nothing else. All other posters showed compassion regardless of politics.

I commented on how your post was marked helpful by two people, and that is sad IMHO.

I have brain tumors and take this shit seriously.

If you got nothing to say nice shut up.

W

Water-

Death makes angles of us all
and gives us wings where we once
had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
-Jim Morrison
------

Bhumi-Mangalam,
Udaka-Mangalam,
Agni-Mangalam,
Vayu-Mangalam,
Gagana-Mangalam,
Surya-Mangalam,
Chandra-Mangalam,
Jagat-Mangalam,
Jiva-Mangalam,
Deha-Mangalam,
Mano-Mangalam,
Atma-Mangalam,
Sarva-Mangalam-Bhavatu-Bhavatu-Bhavtu…

May there be peace in earth,
water,
fire,
and air,
the sun,
moon,
and planet,
in all living beings,
in body,
mind and heart.

May that peace be everywhere and in everyone.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Karma is a bitch aint it ... His daddy Green Lighted Israel to Bomb the USS Liberty ... All the Asians he's killed... Rot in Hell

soundman

Water- Thanks for the private comment. I didn't mean to come off as an ass. Just hits home no matter the patient.

Thanks again.

W

Water-

Water- Thanks for the private comment. I didn't mean to come off as an ass. Just hits home no matter the patient.

Thanks again.

no worries soundman. I understand where you are coming from.
sending you healing vibes

aloha

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glioblastomas are hard to fight. Dendrite like tentacles.....and generally found near the acoustic area(temperal bone, thinnest bone of the skull). Of course, cell phone manufacturers have denied any harm. But think about the battery/cell phone chip that than ping off cell towers. Have known 5 people in 8 years die of glioblastomas....all were heavy cell phone users .Might be correlation.

Anyway, McCain, like him or not, has been a true force in the political landscape and has fought for the common people, unlike some.

Badfishy1

Recently saw a segment on fighting glioblastomas by injecting area with polio virus to bait the body into attacking the cancer cells through auto immune response. Seems to be some promise on the results. Still on a very limited clinical trial basis however, the doctors researching are applying to expand the trial to include more recipients