What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just how crazy are women?

Ready4

Veteran
ic
ic

ic
ic

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Just gotta say, when playing games of strategy, like Go, Chess, Backgammon, Cards, etc--I employ a different strategy when playing my lady friends than I do with guys.

Guys--I play to win. Simple and not complicated.

Chicks--I play to play so I can play another day (which means I don't play to win). It does take a bit of skill to "play to lose"--without your opponent catching on. It kinda makes their day when they beat me in a game....lol.

Sforza

Veteran
My biz partner had a crazy trophy girl friend that got her comeuppance.

He had a vacation home in Las Vegas full of antique furniture acquired from Europe over the years. Nice stuff too. My biz partner has a hard time keeping his dick in his pants and was caught fucking around...so she went to Vegas and extracted her revenge during the end of summer.

She had everything in his house packed up and stashed away at half at several public storage units around town--using his credit card to pay 1 year's storage fees in advance...then she disappears (not to be seen/heard from again).

The next month he gets the credit card statement and disputes the charge for the storage units...and you can guess what happens next. The storage facilities sell his antiques and personal stuff for "non payment" of storage rent.

He found out the hard way too--as he opened the door to his empty vacation home (Christmas time), he finds the demand notices for unpaid space rent and notice of sale. Merry fucking Christmas!

She was smarter than the average trophy girl friend. Probably Googled how to get back at your boyfriend without going to jail.

It sounds like you bro got his comeuppance and she got her revenge.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This thread might break the record for most posts eventually!

From a man's standpoint, women are crazy as hell. But from a woman's standpoint, we men are far from perfect.

Doesn't matter. Can't live with them and can't live with them.

yup. the differences between women are nowhere near as important as what they have in common...:tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Lets just say I try my best not to piss them off if possible...a woman's scorn knows no bounds....yeehaw

oldchuck

Veteran
'Bout time a woman spoke up on this thread. I agree with you, Giggle.

A side note, nearly all my doctors these days are women, including my dentist who is the best I ever had. I think women are better health care professionals.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I find most women to be incredibly intelligent, caring, brilliant creatures. It amazes me they have not killed all the men or made them slaves and lived in peace on this planet.

Most men are egotistical immature selfish pigs most of the time. Led around by their cocks pounding their chests trying to prove to other MEN now great they are.

Who's crazy then?

Old Toker

True story: About 40 years ago when I was a young man I worked as a salesperson for a boating industry product. For over a year I tried to get an appointment with an owner of a medium size boating company. Finally....I got in touch with and scheduled a time to meet with him. He told me that it was a waste of my time ...but it was my time and if I really wanted to talk to him....I should come by his house at a certain day/time. Which I did. When I drove up there was a SOLD sign in front of his house. Went to the door and he invited me in, but apologized for the cheap lawn chairs that he had for us to sit on. In the middle of the room was a small (2-3?) child playing with his toys. Here is what he told me:
He had a partner in the boating company and a wife. My (potential) customer had to have open heart surgery (in those days a BIG issue) and before he went into the hospital gave his wife Power Of Attorney just in case he had a problem with the operation. Evidently the hospital gave him a pre-anesthesia shot of some kind just before they wheeled him into the operating room. As he was saying good-bye to his wife (and becoming drowsy) she informs him that she is leaving him and won't be there when/if he comes out of surgery. Yep....she and the business partner were having an affair.....and sold everything at fire sale prices...emptied the house and the checking/savings accounts AND and dumped the kid with a neighbor. Told the neighbor that the husband would pay her for watching the child when he got out of the hospital....which in those days was weeks/month for open heart surgery.

I don't know what this guy did to deserve this kind of treatment....maybe nothing....maybe something really awful...but dump the child also? I've always thought that if there is a hell.....this "lady" must be the hostess.

That said....I've been married to the love of my life for 30 years. Yes....she is a woman and yes she is crazy.. But she has many other attributes that make up for the craziness....most of the time. :)

Here is a video for those that haven''t ever seen it about the hot/crazy matrix for women. Everything a young man needs to know about women. Enjoy! :tiphat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
31 years today happily married (most of the time) for me and Mrs. Ahab.
I dont know how she has put up with me for so long.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Shit Capt, I guess I am the ancient one...married to the same ball and chain for 34 years now. Since I am just north of 60--that means we've been together over half our lifetimes (we lived in sin for about 5 years prior to our "shotgun wedding", lol--I told her I was pregnant and it was about time she did the "right thing"). 1983 was a funny year for us.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
People who live with women, on average, die 7 years younger than those who live with men!
Stats don't lie folks :)