What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERE-i grow again--T-12

Bud Hi

Poodo said:
Work work work, So you started a 4ft step up also? This is fun to watch!

4 ft, WAS, in the beginnin,, got to hot, went to 8ft,, to spread the light,,,

Starting my Fourth grow.. :wave:

stub

Bud Hi
Nice setup man. I have never seen anything like it. I never knew plants could get so close to the lights. I figured they would break or burn the plant. They look like they are loving what your doing for them. Thanks for the invite to check out your grow.

Bud Hi

clowntown said:
Just wondering... do those bulbs get real sticky after a grow? :chin:

The buds get sticky, beg-in to be pinched, my Biggest problem is the Buds falling over

Last edited:
G

Bud try a cool mist humidifier or two during summer heat your plants will love you and spidermites will be cussing your very existence

Bud Hi

Bud Hi said:
looks like they are gettin close to the finish.flowered for 30 days so far

new cam,,, 1st mico pic,, learnin How,,, :wave:

Don't look frosty, with a naked eye. waitin for few days?

Not to happy with this grow, compared to the last Bagseed, My friend,Doesn't know I grow. named the last "Diamond Dust" it was SO frosty. This may get called "rock", Cause, we just, burn a couple bowls,, sit around for hours, doing Nothing, >> Like a Rock :muahaha:

Last edited:

Bud Hi

The Girls, are still partyin, :wave: STILL GRowin. Broke down, and gentle (?) broke a branch.

I got a stronger mag, i can see better, look like wants more time. lots of crystal balls :jump: showing up

Mr. Frosty's CUMMMMMMMMMMmmmm inNN :jump:

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
Dang... I love fluoros. My system is 2'x4' and I could totally hook up 6 shop lights like nothing in order to hit 60 watts per square foot. Damn... You guys are rolling economic style.