What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most new strains go to high in THC. How to avoid that? Let Bud stay out in Sunshine?

If we want lower the THC, can we do it by let the buds
stay outside in the sun couple days?

This is not fun.
Anyway, when you really need lower the THC in buds , what do ?

can i have them outside in sun couple days?
does this really lowers the THC ?

offcourse you can grow another and so.
Anyway, this is about when yours estimated medium THC plants go high in THC.
We need lower the THC, how do we do ?

let that stay outside couple days in sun ?

winter ?

how can we say adios to half THC when we have to high THC buds ?

Andyo

Veteran
Do you mean less high more stone.
The difference is in the brain.
40 plus years of growing large amounts of strong cannabis i noticed customers areas less IQ more couchlock stone prefered.
Higher IQ More thc preffered and certain sales areas inbetween .
Its in the genetics of both plant and human = find your strain.A

Happy Times

Or grow some hemp or a low THC strain and mix it with your weed when you smoke?

Or you could harvest super early for a light airy high

popta

Putting them in the sun while growing makes them MORE potent.

Dried bud in the sun? I don't think the sun would penetrate deep enough to do much.

'Boogieman'

Actually try purple maroc from female seeds. I still grow DP and C99. Purple maroc is the definition of low potency.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Do you mean less high more stone.
The difference is in the brain.
40 plus years of growing large amounts of strong cannabis i noticed customers areas less IQ more couchlock stone prefered.
Higher IQ More thc preffered and certain sales areas inbetween .
Its in the genetics of both plant and human = find your strain.A

I would say some smoke gets your IQ down, and those with less IQ not even notice it. and those with higher IQ dont want to be like fucktard but still wants to get high. I dont think THC has something to do with it.

browntrout

Veteran
Heavy smokers just can't understand this question.

There are lots of people with 0 to little tolerance who like THC's effects but don't want to be wrecked beyond functioning. Even a few small puffs for them is too much.

As well it is gratifying to smoke a whole joint as one would a cigar or cigarette.

Most folks just want something they can compare to the effects of a drink be it wine,been,rum etc.

Currently the low cbd/low thc or high cbd/low thc strains worry me as to their yields / flowering time and ultimately taste, something will pop up soon I'm sure.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
The long flowering stuff i grow, smoked less then a couple months in the jar, is mind blowing.

I've had guys puke after a session with the fresh yield, lol

I like my stash sweated for months to level out the effect.

Setting it out in the sun is just silly.

Thank you all

I believe it is very important cure buds 2month +
They are lot more balanced then.

Right at this moment i smoke 3month cured and this is really nice smoke.
I have it dark and cool in glass jar.
i Also Open it up 10 minutes twice week.

Exelent taste also

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Have you thought about doing edibles? Start micro-dosing until you get where you want to be. Definitely start slow, because if the assumtion is correct that you have a very low tolerance / sensitivity your'e going to wanna be careful with edibles at first. I bet if you start eating it you'll be able to smoke high potency herb, eventually.

Latest posts

Latest posts