What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutri Stim Triacontanol

PuKKiE

I am planning to spray my crop with a Nutri Stim Triacontanol.

Just got one with me today. However, the instruction label just say to mix one part of Triacontanol with ten parts of water to get a pre-dilute solution.

Is triacontanol soluble in water? or I need a special solvent?

Many thanks

shaggyballs

Veteran
I have never used nutri stim but I would have to say they must make a water soluble product so you should be good to mix with water.

The instructions would specify something that drastic

If you used powder form then you would have solvent issues.

PuKKiE

Thanks Shaggy

Thanks Shaggy

I have never used nutri stim but I would have to say they must make a water soluble product so you should be good to mix with water.

The instructions would specify something that drastic

If you used powder form then you would have solvent issues.

Many thanks Shaggy. Have you ever tried triacontanol on your plant? Can I foliar feed my plants w/ triacontanol solution during vegetative stage?
And the dosage from the manufacture is 8ml of Triacontanol 2.5% for 100l. Should I apply a lower dose?

$am

How’s the Nutri Stim treating you? I’ve heard that Tria should be dosed between 1 and 10 ppm, and 8ml of a 2.5% solution into 100L should be 2 ppm so I think you’re good on that front.

Latest posts

Latest posts