What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrients

packerfan79

Veteran
I have been using veg and bloom. Works good but it takes 3 weeks to get any fade. Mabey I need to cut the nutes earlier. I am only running seed at the moment so mystery of finishing time could be the issue. Canna coco was good but pricey. I am sceptical of boost.

I don't like the lack of change during flower. Most noncoco nutes have different forms for veg cycle and bloom cycle.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Canna coco was good but pricey.

I am sceptical of boost.

Canna coco is the best, they go to considerable lengths to exclude sand/salt plus the buffering

Canna Boost is trichomes in a bottle ...leave it out and you'll get fuck all sticky buds

Cvh

Supermod
You're not Pro Gro with a new name are you? It's just Pro Gro is an Australian who grows Cherry Bomb and started a thread here claiming he pulled 3lb a plant but disappeared after being gutted when he posted pics of pretty average looking plants.

Hmm. He hasn't denied so far. 2 Australians growing 3lbs plants indoors.
Coincidence?

@Earache my eye, are you progro under a new username?

packerfan79

Veteran
Canna coco is the best, they go to considerable lengths to exclude sand/salt plus the buffering

Canna Boost is trichomes in a bottle ...leave it out and you'll get fuck all sticky buds

I read about the study of tricantonol were falsified to appease a fascistic professor. I have seen no difference myself, granted it wasn't a side by side comparison. Seems like snake oil to me.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Alfalfa is a great source of nutrients and aminos and its why I started adding it to soil and compost teas. Ive read alot of research into triacontanol and the results are hard to get a definitive answer from, there is equally as much published research saying it does work as it doesnt (on a plethora of different crops). Since alfalfa is so cheap from the farm/feed store it seems illogical to not incorporate it alongside kelp PGRs.

From Canna Gardening Site:

"Some of the active ingredients of CANNABOOST are derived as by-products from the production of bio ethanol and yeast, through the fermentation of molasses from sugar cane or sugar beet and palm. These by-products are called carbohydrates. The fermentation process begins that reduces the simple sugars into ethanol, which is removed, and the remaining components are converted into what becomes CANNABOOST, a specific mixture of oligo- and polysaccharides, amino acids, proteins, other polymers, and other compounds. Contains little sugar and zero added plant hormones."

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Canna Coco A/B is a great base nutrient. The additives can get far too expensive. It's the cleanest out there too. Check out the reports from the State of Washington testing that was done for all the fertilizer brands.

A good Boost that's not stupid expensive is made by Hesi. The NPK is 0-1-1. A liter is around $35 USD. 5ml/gal in flower.

I'm testing out Advanced Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom A/B for coco and liking the results a few weeks in now. 5-10 ml/gal for each part and you're good.

Tricantonal does work. Green Planet Nutrients has a product called Massive (1-2-3). Easily one of the best bloom boosters out there, but thats my opinion.

-Funk

prune

Veteran
Not to mention Cherry Bomb from Bomb Seeds. What are the odds?

:laughing:
I am so glad that you were brought here to police these forums, they are full of low post newby braggarts who like to throw big numbers around to make themselves seem important...

mango420

I don’t take pics, because of security reasons but I may have to this time. They’re a week into veg atm, so I’ll get back to you with that.
Generally a 4 week veg and 10 weeks flower. Cherry Bomb by bomb seeds is what we grow. Great potent strain with big yields. Long flower time but worth the weight, (pardon the pun)

3 pound plants with a 4 week veg ahahahahaha :laughing::laughing: ya sure dude, get real. take your bs somewhere else.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Used jungle juice A B from AN now using the full canna coco line, A+B, rizothonic , cannazym, pk13/14 and cannaboost....plants looks very healthy but this feeding it gets expansive when you have to feed everyday, cannaboost and rhizotonic are pretty expansive, i was looking for a cheaper line too

Make sure you phase out that rhizo by week two of bloom for best results.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I was not planning on seeing pics...just for the record.

Lots of wild claims then you find out they weigh wet or something. Finally see a pic and plants are broke dick and have maybe an oz on them. Lol

Three pound plant indoor would require a 4 month veg I would imagine.

Biggest plant I've seen indoors on the intrawebs would probably be Mr. Gangamoto's auto ultimate grow. Over a lb on that beast. Amazing. I wouldn't smoke that hay but impressive none the less.

Myer

whats up man. im a coco man myself. not a drip tho. it sounds like we use some of the same base nuits. what I would use for your lines is Drip Clean. it only takes a little tiny bit but works great. also what brand of cal mag you using? get back to me would love to talk coco man

Myer

I agree canna is a great line. I would substitute the canna additives with maybe some Botanicare Calmag and protekt. drip clean for sure for salt build up

WFAMFARMS

I 've been using g house and garden base line for years, but am currently looking for a more cost effective full line regiment. any body have any experience with raw solubles?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hey everyone, thanks for all the input.

Currently I am using H&G coco a/b and molasses at the end of flower. Will post some pics when they finish. I use Sensi Cal CalMag as well

Not sure if I need a silica additive??

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I was not planning on seeing pics...just for the record.

Lots of wild claims then you find out they weigh wet or something. Finally see a pic and plants are broke dick and have maybe an oz on them. Lol

Three pound plant indoor would require a 4 month veg I would imagine.

Biggest plant I've seen indoors on the intrawebs would probably be Mr. Gangamoto's auto ultimate grow. Over a lb on that beast. Amazing. I wouldn't smoke that hay but impressive none the less.
I can imagine a 3lb plant but like you say, a long veg time. He says 4 weeks veg.. Even under hps it's not gonna be that big 4 weeks from clone

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I find canna coco used at 2.5ml per litre works fantastic. Gives you an NPK of roughly:
130-36-65-132-36-17
N-P-K-Ca-Mg-S
Add a little epsom, silica, and some K sulphate to bring K to about 130ppm during flower. EC 1.2 PH 5.8-6.0. With the right environment and some 1000 watt DE HPS lights 3lbs per plant is easily obtainable.

ive used canna, never been blown away by them. it also seems pointless to me to run a nute line but have to amend it because they ratios are shitty. although most nutrient lines are formulated in such a way.
I wanna make my own nutes from raw salts eventually but for the moment Ive got enough projects on my bucket list lol

anyone can get 3lb plants if they veg long enough. but you could probably fit two flowering runs into one long veg and flower time so its relative.